Windows 10: Cant use certain gaming anti cheat software because windows wont update

Discus and support Cant use certain gaming anti cheat software because windows wont update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I go to the windows update in settings and it pops up and shows this I click on Retry and this pops up I click on view installed update history... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BrandonKLambonie, May 31, 2022.

1. Cant use certain gaming anti cheat software because windows wont update

Hello, I go to the windows update in settings and it pops up and shows this I click on Retry and this pops up I click on view installed update history and this pops up I've spent almost 3 hours googling things to figure it out and I can find anything that fixes this. PLZ HELP!

:)

BrandonKLambonie, May 31, 2022
  2. Geno1984 Win User

Problem with Easy Anti-Cheat false flag .net 4.0.30319

Hello,

Im currently returning to a game that I have havent played in a few months but had previously logged around 40hrs total without issue. Now however each time I run the application the games anti cheat software named "Easy Anti-Cheat" flags a system file as
    Untrusted.

The file in question is: Untrusted system file

(C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System\692cee7f35bc369df5d159f8c5627c5d\system.ni.dll)

Looking around a bit it is my understanding this is .net framework? Wondering how I can unflag/fix this if possible or its a programming error in the game/anti cheat software itself as this wasn't an issue when I played the game in the past.

Ive tried the basic fix suggestions such as verify game file integrity on steam. Fresh install doesn't do anything either.

Thanks

Geno1984, May 31, 2022
  3. naser3g1 Win User
    Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

* Merged

I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal
    game-breaking and high severity issue since I can't launch or play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). I've opened two support tickets with Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) and I've got absolutely no response.

Please, help.

Regards, Naser.

naser3g1, May 31, 2022
  4. naser3g1 Win User

Cant use certain gaming anti cheat software because windows wont update

Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

Hello,

I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal game-breaking
    and high severity issue since I can't launch or play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). I've opened two support tickets with Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) and I've got absolutely no response.

Please, help.

Regards, Naser.

naser3g1, May 31, 2022
Thema:

Cant use certain gaming anti cheat software because windows wont update

1. Cant use certain gaming anti cheat software because windows wont update - Similar Threads - Cant certain gaming

2. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when using Easy Anti Cheat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when using Easy Anti Cheat: Sometimes when I open games with Easy Anti Cheat, it gives me a 30004 error and bluescreens. It said it was because of my HDD so I repaired it but it still gives me the error....
  3. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when using Easy Anti Cheat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when using Easy Anti Cheat: Sometimes when I open games with Easy Anti Cheat, it gives me a 30004 error and bluescreens. It said it was because of my HDD so I repaired it but it still gives me the error....
  4. Cant use certain gaming anti cheat software because windows wont update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant use certain gaming anti cheat software because windows wont update: Hello, I go to the windows update in settings and it pops up and shows this I click on Retry and this pops up I click on view installed update history and this pops up I've spent almost 3 hours googling things to figure it out and I can find anything that fixes this. PLZ...
  5. Cant use certain gaming anti cheat software because windows wont update

Cant use certain gaming anti cheat software because windows wont update: Hello, I go to the windows update in settings and it pops up and shows this I click on Retry and this pops up I click on view installed update history and this pops up I've spent almost 3 hours googling things to figure it out and I can find anything that fixes this. PLZ...
  6. Cant use any kernel level anti cheats on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant use any kernel level anti cheats on windows 11: any game that uses these anti cheats like Easy Anti Cheat, Battleye, Vanguard, Etc wont work they crash after a few minutes of playing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-any-kernel-level-anti-cheats-on-windows/ab3ccec3-5162-4103-85ab-e564b9f27270
  7. Cant use any kernel level anti cheats on windows 11

Cant use any kernel level anti cheats on windows 11: any game that uses these anti cheats like Easy Anti Cheat, Battleye, Vanguard, Etc wont work they crash after a few minutes of playing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-any-kernel-level-anti-cheats-on-windows/ab3ccec3-5162-4103-85ab-e564b9f27270
  8. System file is untrusted by multiple anti cheat software.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System file is untrusted by multiple anti cheat software.: Hello, recently I've been trying to play a couple of games, and everytime I tried to launch them, the anti cheat software that's integrated into the game has told me there is an untrusted file. The directory for the file is C:\Windows\System32\dmwapi.dll. I have no clue what...
  9. System file is untrusted by multiple anti cheat software.

System file is untrusted by multiple anti cheat software.: Hello, recently I've been trying to play a couple of games, and everytime I tried to launch them, the anti cheat software that's integrated into the game has told me there is an untrusted file. The directory for the file is C:\Windows\System32\dmwapi.dll. I have no clue what...
  10. BSOD When playing games with anti-cheat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When playing games with anti-cheat: Games such as Riot's "Valorant" and games that use Easy-AntiCheat such as Fortnite will BSOD any time during game-play. It is hard to recreate the problem but I hope someone can help me understand the very erratic problem I have with this PC. Link to Minidump, system info...