Windows 10: Cant use chrome because of family features

Discus and support Cant use chrome because of family features in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Whenever I open chrome, I get a thing which says I need to send an email to a parent however, im not in a family. so now, if i press send email, it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Battleboy073, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Cant use chrome because of family features

Whenever I open chrome, I get a thing which says I need to send an email to a parent however, im not in a family. so now, if i press send email, it shows an error

:)

Battleboy073, Jan 4, 2019
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Family Features and Chrome

Hello,

For better assistance, we would like to know more information about your concern.

• Does the issue also occur when you use other browser?
    • What is the exact message that you get when you try to access Google Chrome?
    Make sure that the Adult account or Parent account already turn off Family features to stop using
    the family features.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Ma. Lau, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Family Features blocking google chrome

Hi Taylor,

It is possible that there is an issue with the Family settings. This can be the reason why you're unable to use Google Chrome. We recommend that you check you family settings by accessing account.microsoft.com/family
    to see Google Chrome is added to restricted applications.

If you're already an adult in your family settings, we suggest removing your account from your family settings and see if you will be able to access Google Chrome. We also suggest creating a new Microsoft account, and then add that account to your family
    as an adult. These steps will allow us to verify if there is an issue with your family settings or if there is an issue with your original Microsoft account.

We'll be waiting for the outcome.

Argel Obm, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Cant use chrome because of family features

Family Features Blocking Chrome on Adult Account

Hello,

Best that we could suggest here as an easy fix is to have the Family feature administrator remove your account from the list. Feel free to check out
    this link from our support website for steps on how to do so.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Cant use chrome because of family features

1. Cant use chrome because of family features - Similar Threads - Cant chrome family

2. family features blocking google chrome!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family features blocking google chrome!!: there already an old thread but it had a non working solution. i am considering formatting the pc and putting Linux on it if this is not something that can be solved by changing Windows settings. thank you....
  3. Cant access the chrome because of family feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access the chrome because of family feature: I am the only user , organizer and administrator of this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-the-chrome-because-of-family-feature/32cb9624-cfbe-423c-a60b-ad234d3c4953
  4. Cant access the chrome because of family feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant access the chrome because of family feature: I am the only user , organizer and administrator of this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-the-chrome-because-of-family-feature/32cb9624-cfbe-423c-a60b-ad234d3c4953
  5. I can't use google chrome because of Microsoft family features

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't use google chrome because of Microsoft family features: Hi. I am a kid but really need google Chrome for school. My parents and I have done every thing we have changed my age allowed google chrome we have restated my laptop multiple times we have removed me from the family group and all that stuff. This all happened when I updated...
  6. Family features blocking Chrome

Family features blocking Chrome: every time I try to run Chrome, W10 throws an error saying I need permission from a parent. I am not currently part of a family group so this makes no sense. How do I fix this? I have also already setup a separate local account but that is not a valid solution. I need my...
  7. Microsoft Family Features: asking for permission to use Firefox and Chrome.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Family Features: asking for permission to use Firefox and Chrome.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drearyplane8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4q42i/microsoft_family_features_asking_for_permission/
  8. family features are asking permission to use Chrome

family features are asking permission to use Chrome: hi I recently bought a surface pro 6 i like it but crome is not working it gives this message that goes like this: You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: (Blank) Ask by Email so I click the ask by email to see what it does and I get Something...
  9. Google Chrome and family features.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome and family features.: I just got a PC and I downloaded google chrome and it says to ask for permission but it doesn't send an email. I tried doing it manually but there is no settings for my Microsoft account to allow google chrome. I tried changing my families, I tried viewing my devices...
  10. Family features blocking chrome

Family features blocking chrome: Before you say anything I've already searched up everything and I'm not in a family but I still cant access chrome and also I'm an administrator for my computer but still cant access chrome even after uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting and joining and leaving a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant use chrome family features