Windows 10: Can't use computer without internet

Discus and support Can't use computer without internet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Freshly installed OS; recently moved to a new app and I dont have internet access yet; when i try to login it says 'You'll need internet connection for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Šakotić Goran, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Can't use computer without internet

Freshly installed OS; recently moved to a new app and I dont have internet access yet; when i try to login it says 'You'll need internet connection for this'. I want to access my OS and files and keep writing my graduation thesis. I tried holding shift and restarting and ysing command promp, but i asks me for a password which my account doesnt have, leaving a blank space doesn't work. Any help?

:)

Šakotić Goran, Jan 8, 2023

2. Software via the Internet: Microsoft in ‘Cloud’ Computing

well ... how i see it its one step closer to having a computer with no software on it. when you boot it up, it loads ur OS from the internet ...

pirates look out, argh!

[I.R.A]_FBi, Jan 8, 2023
  3. Windows won’t let my internet through.

Hi Tylor,

For us to pin down this issue on your computer, particularly with Internet Explorer, may we know if you've already tried resetting Internet Explorer? If you haven't tried that yet, then you can follow these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Go to Tools, then click Internet Options.
    • Click Connections, then go to LAN settings, and uncheck the option “Automatically detect settings” and click
      Apply & OK.
    • After that, re-open Internet Explorer.

You may also temporarily turn off the Firewall and antivirus settings.

Let us know the outcome after performing the suggested steps.

Marque Lor, Jan 8, 2023
  4. SUB
    SuB Win User

Can't use computer without internet

Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

Thema:

Can't use computer without internet

1. Can't use computer without internet - Similar Threads - Can't computer without

2. Can't use laptop without internet access

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't use laptop without internet access: Hi. I'm trying to get a document from my drive but guess what? I can't use the computer without logging into Microsoft. 2 questions:1 How can I disable this permanently?2 Why would you design a computer that can't be used in a rural area? Not everyone has access to the...
  3. Can't use laptop without internet access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use laptop without internet access: Hi. I'm trying to get a document from my drive but guess what? I can't use the computer without logging into Microsoft. 2 questions:1 How can I disable this permanently?2 Why would you design a computer that can't be used in a rural area? Not everyone has access to the...
  4. Can't use laptop without internet access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't use computer without internet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't use computer without internet: Freshly installed OS; recently moved to a new app and I dont have internet access yet; when i try to login it says 'You'll need internet connection for this'. I want to access my OS and files and keep writing my graduation thesis. I tried holding shift and restarting and...
  6. Can't use computer without internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use computer without internet: Freshly installed OS; recently moved to a new app and I dont have internet access yet; when i try to login it says 'You'll need internet connection for this'. I want to access my OS and files and keep writing my graduation thesis. I tried holding shift and restarting and...
  7. Can't log in to Windows without internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to Windows without internet: Hi,I've moved house and currently do not have an internet connection. When I boot my PC up Windows 11, I can't log in - it says there is a problem with my PIN and it won't accept my password which I know is correct because I'm using it on other devices. I have 2 accounts on...
  8. Cant use laptop without internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant use laptop without internet: Hello. I just purchased this laptop. I cant sign in without internet. Meaning, I can't use this laptop at all with out internet, it will not go past the log in screen. It says I need internet connection. But why? I don't want to get on the internet right now. I want to use...
  9. Svchost.exe without icon using internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Svchost.exe without icon using internet: Svchost.exe without icon using internet and i also cannot end task because function is disabled or not available in my netblancer controler. So what is this file virus or part of computer in win 10 new version ....
  10. Can't remove administrator password without use of internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't remove administrator password without use of internet: Sir, I recently bought a Lenovo ideapad L340 laptop with windows 10 and created an account in microsoft and signed in.While signing in to windows they are asking microsoft account password. I already tried to remove login password in control panel but it redirects to...