Windows 10: Can't use Cortana's otebook. "Minors are not allowed to use..."

Discus and support Can't use Cortana's otebook. "Minors are not allowed to use..." in Cortana to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft When I try to use cortonas notebook it will not let me. Every time I click on it, the screen says minors are not allowed to use... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by QuincyWright, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Can't use Cortana's otebook. "Minors are not allowed to use..."

Dear Microsoft

When I try to use cortonas notebook it will not let me. Every time I click on it, the screen says minors are not allowed to use cortonas notebook. Please help me.

Facts

-My computer is a DELL

-I am younger than 15 and older than 5

-I need help

* Original title: cortona

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

QuincyWright, Nov 16, 2019
  2. MrCat113 Win User

Is Cortana available for minors?

Original title: Cortana for minors?

Is Cortana avalible for minors?

if not, please let minors use Cortana

MrCat113, Nov 16, 2019
  3. I wanted to use cortana and it said Oops im sorry minors arent allowed to use cortana.

* Original Title: Cortana age

Okay so i wanted to use cortana yesterday and it said Oops im sorry minors arent allowed to use cortana and im like what???.

Please help me

XanderKaiser, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Can't use Cortana's otebook. "Minors are not allowed to use..."

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Can't use Cortana's otebook. "Minors are not allowed to use..."

1. Can't use Cortana's otebook. "Minors are not allowed to use..." - Similar Threads - Can't Cortana's otebook

2. Keyboard use of cortana

in Cortana
    Keyboard use of cortana: I do not have a microphone attached to my computer and can no longer use Cortana. How do I get back to using Cortana with keyboard entry? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-use-of-cortana/25583236-ca41-473f-9028-685e40a62f48"
  3. Minor's aren't allowed to use their accounts here

in Cortana
    Minor's aren't allowed to use their accounts here: Hi. I was using Cortana for an undefined period of time and today felt that my personalization settings were reset. Checked through Cortana settings -> found "Sign In" button in Permissions & History (Cortana). Got that stupid error 0х80190005. Tried ending process,...
  4. Will a Local Account on Win 10 won't allow you to use Cortana & other

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Will a Local Account on Win 10 won't allow you to use Cortana & other: I saw a youtube review on Win 10 build 10159----https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkDXQ1zVJYA The person states that installing Win 10 under a Local Account instead of using an MS account won't allow you to use Cortana and some of the other MS Applications. Is that true?...
  5. Application allowed to use location

in Browsers and Email
    Application allowed to use location: If you Go in Settings -> Location. You can enable/disable the location service and if you configure it as enabled you can change this permission on a per app basis. I have enabled some apps to use my location. I have have installed the Chrome web browser. It seems able to...
  6. How to Use and Configure Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Use and Configure Cortana: Got this from How To Geek and figured I'd share before I forget. *Smile How to Use and Configure Cortana on Windows 10 13006
  7. Do you use Cortana?

Do you use Cortana?: Does anyone use Cortana on their computer or tablet? Useful productivity tool, cute novelty, or marketing gimmick? 11163
  8. is cortana useful on desktop?

is cortana useful on desktop?: cortana reportedly came to my country on the new insider build do people find cortana useful on a desktop that is not equipped with a mic? what would cortana be good for, and how to optimize it? for instance, do I need to set up the mail app or something, so it gets a feed...
  9. Cortana memory use

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana memory use: I've searched TenForums and read TenForums Tutorial and ran Disable_Cortana along with turning off 100 switches. And Task Manager still reports Cortana holding 75MB. I'm using the wrong search terms since "why does Cortana use memory" ain't getting me anywhere. What is...
  10. Can't Right Click Taskbar or Use Cortana/Start

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Right Click Taskbar or Use Cortana/Start: So I've tried so many things to fix this, spent hours searching every google forum, and can't find ANYTHING that will help me. There's another post on here where you put a command in powershell and that doesn't seem to be working. Some people say their anti-virus software...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Help me in signing in with Cortana Its showing that minors are not allowed here