Windows 10: Can't use Dolby or DTS X Headphones because can't connect to Store? It was disabled after...

Discus and support Can't use Dolby or DTS X Headphones because can't connect to Store? It was disabled after... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/enigmasi [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/enigmasi, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Can't use Dolby or DTS X Headphones because can't connect to Store? It was disabled after...

/u/enigmasi, Mar 15, 2020
  2. hwoarang5 Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones

microsoft dolby atmos bitstream out is totally free, but dolby atmos headphone virtualization is usd15 add on, which honestly sound MEH.. at best.. compare to razer own, or any dobly headphone or dts x app built in for most gaming headphone, good example are logitech g933 series with their dts x headphones, which takes pure multichannel sound source to convert to a stereo virtual matrix, its sound very very close to the real thing.

hwoarang5, Mar 15, 2020
  3. DTS headphone X not working

I'm using Asus tuf fx505dt

recently , preinstalled dts headphone x started showing "Please enable the PC speaker to use DTS audio" or "Please connect a headphone to use DTS audio" when I connect my headphones?

any solutions?

HarisAnsari1, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Can't use Dolby or DTS X Headphones because can't connect to Store? It was disabled after...

What is the Dolby Digital Live and DTS Connect Pack?

Dolby Digital Live = Dolby encoding.

I dont see DTS connect listed, so you cant encode that.

Mussels, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Can't use Dolby or DTS X Headphones because can't connect to Store? It was disabled after...

1. Can't use Dolby or DTS X Headphones because can't connect to Store? It was disabled after... - Similar Threads - Can't Dolby DTS

2. Dolby atmos vs dts for headphones or both

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dolby atmos vs dts for headphones or both: I'm using kodi to watch movies on my laptop. The Blu-ray files I have are a mixture of different audio encodings, like Dolby atmos and dts-ma. Since I know I can get surround sound through my headphones, I'm looking into Dolby atmos or headphones and dts sound unbound app....
  3. Headphone treated as speaker can't use spatial sound dolby

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphone treated as speaker can't use spatial sound dolby: I have an laptop dell Inspiron 5558 and used to use spatial sound normally until I had to manually re-install windows due to a hardware problem and since then my headphone is displayed and treated as a speaker, therefore, not able to use Dolby or any other spatial sound. The...
  4. Can't install Dolby Atmos for Headphones

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install Dolby Atmos for Headphones: i installed Dolby Access but when i click on "try for 7 days" or even "Buy" literally nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-dolby-atmos-for-headphones/978314f1-7bb9-49f9-b1e3-8d8048c755bc
  5. DTS headphone x

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    DTS headphone x: Hi. I tried the free trial of DTS headphone x which I downloaded from Microsoft store but I decided to uninstall it because of the issues on my headphones. when I downloaded the free trial, it states that I will charged after 14 days. I would like to know how i will not...
  6. DTS HEADPHONE X V1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS HEADPHONE X V1: MY LAPTOP MODEL ID ASUS TUF FX705DY. DTS HEADPHONE X V1 NOT RESPONDING INTERNAL SPEAKER, INITIYALIY IT WAS RESPONDING BUT AFTER UNINSTALLING THE AUDIO DRIVER AND REINSTALLING IT IT HAS NOT DETECTING INTERNAL SPEAKER....
  7. Dolby and DTS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby and DTS: can't be downloaded from Microsoft Store, I paid for these apps, if you can give us these apps, then you should refund us $$$$$ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-and-dts/2a45813d-02e2-4860-bc0f-27a36d5ee903
  8. DTS headphone X not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS headphone X not working: I'm using Asus tuf fx505dt recently , preinstalled dts headphone x started showing "Please enable the PC speaker to use DTS audio" or "Please connect a headphone to use DTS audio" when I connect my headphones? any solutions?...
  9. DTS X: Headphone Option Disappeared?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DTS X: Headphone Option Disappeared?: I bought a pair of Logitech G533 headphones and at one point had DTS X: Headphones enabled under my Spatial Audio options. Now I cannot enable any Spatial Audio at all under the device's properties and DTS X itself doesn't even appear as an option to begin with. submitted by...
  10. Still can't activate dolby atmos for headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Still can't activate dolby atmos for headphones: I've been waiting for weeks since microsoft told it'll release a solution for this problem. Someone alse got the update or manged to activate atmos for headphones? If you don't know what I'm talking about, enter this linkand search for Dolby. If you have a solution for my...