Windows 10: Can't use Enable Virus & Threat Protection

Discus and support Can't use Enable Virus & Threat Protection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cant enable my virus and threat protection because it says that its being managed by my organization... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Acamet, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Acamet Win User

Can't use Enable Virus & Threat Protection

I cant enable my virus and threat protection because it says that its being managed by my organization

:)

Acamet, Jul 28, 2020

2. Virus And Threat Protection is not Enable

the Virus And Threat Protection is not been enabled

sergio-januario, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Virus And Threat Protection is not Enable

Currently i'm using Windows 10

In my Windows Defender the Virus And Threat Protection is not been enabled and it is showing to restart

when im clicking on restart button for virus and threat protection

it is showing the message "ENABLE CONTROLLED ACCESS FOLDER OR EDIT PROTECTION"

i have also tried the command gpedit.msc but it also not executing.

Is there any solution for this problem.

Thank you,

Regards,

Mohit Bhatia

Gaurav1995, Jul 28, 2020
  4. JCH54 Win User

virus and threat protection

Virus and threat protection has stopped and will not restart, Windows 10 ver 1709, antimalware client ver 4.12.16299.15 . SuperAntiSpyware installed.

I have tried most of the suggestions from the support pages, all have been ineffective. Any suggestions

Moved from: Virus and Malware / Windows Defender / Updating Virus and Spyware Definitions / Windows 10

JCH54, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't use Enable Virus & Threat Protection - Similar Threads - Can't Enable Virus

2. can't open virus and threat protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't open virus and threat protection: can't open the virus and threat protection in windows defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-virus-and-threat-protection/b5baed81-eeba-49b7-8c88-0bd96151c0a3
  3. can't open virus and threat protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't open virus and threat protection: can't open the virus and threat protection in windows defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-virus-and-threat-protection/b5baed81-eeba-49b7-8c88-0bd96151c0a3
  4. how i enable virus and threat protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how i enable virus and threat protection: i dont disable my virus and threat protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-enable-virus-and-threat-protection/11bca84b-465c-4a80-a749-9edee6c6d397
  5. how i enable virus and threat protection

how i enable virus and threat protection: i dont disable my virus and threat protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-enable-virus-and-threat-protection/11bca84b-465c-4a80-a749-9edee6c6d397
  6. can't run virus&threat protection

can't run virus&threat protection: I try to run a quick scan on my pc and usual. But this window pops up. I am just a casual user so I didn't do anything to adjust the setting. The strange thing is that a few weeks ago my PC asked me to change the PIN password, so I changed it. When I check the password page,...
  7. Virus and Threat protection cannot be enabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and Threat protection cannot be enabled: so basically i installed something and it had a malware in it . i tired many ways removing it but nothin seemed to work so i reset my pc with a fresh start . and everything seemed to work until i was unable to access virus and threat protection...
  8. can't open virus and threat protection

can't open virus and threat protection: I've seen other answers to question from people with similar problems, but I simply can't open it. My PC isn't connected to a school or work account. If it would help, I bought my computer prebuilt and It had a local account with no password labelled 'PC'....
  9. Can't use Windows Defender (Virus and threat protection)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't use Windows Defender (Virus and threat protection): Hey! First, I apologize for any orthographic or grammatical mistake, as my first language is spanish. For context, I had downloaded an antivirus recommended by CNET (I think), called Avira, but after a few weeks of use, I started to feel like my computer was slowing down, as...
  10. can't use virus & threat protection

can't use virus & threat protection: I can't use virus & threat protection in window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cant-use-virus-threat-protection/7c69144a-b8c8-46a2-9352-aa54923c82eb