Windows 10: Cant use "find in source code" in page search - Expression Web 4

Discus and support Cant use "find in source code" in page search - Expression Web 4 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using Expression Web 4, for small web projects, and would prefer to continue that program. Suddently I cant use "find in source code" when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by klausandersen1, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Cant use "find in source code" in page search - Expression Web 4

Hi,

I'm using Expression Web 4, for small web projects, and would prefer to continue that program.

Suddently I cant use "find in source code" when radio button is set to "Current page" anny more. A week ago it was still working.

I supose it has something to do with an update for Windows?

How can i get it back?

Kind regards

Klaus Cant use "find in source code" in page search - Expression Web 4 b0314cd6-4f23-4003-8269-afd9c05612d1?upload=true.jpg

:)

klausandersen1, Sep 6, 2018

2. Expression Web 4 crashes with Windows 10 version 1703

Hi,

Regarding your concern, we suggest that you follow the options below to prevent the Expression Web 4 from crashing:

Option 1: Run the Repair for Expression Web 4.

This will repair the missing components of Expression Web 4 for it to work properly. To run the repair for Expression Web 4, follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Control Panel.
    • Click Uninstall a program.
    • Select Expression Web 4 from the list.
    • Click Repair or Uninstall/Change,
      click Continue, click Repair.

Once you're done, restart your device and check if the issue is resolved.

Option 2: Remove the extensions of Expression Web 4.

On the Start Menu Search Box, type Control Panel > This PC > Drive C
    and follow this path: Program Files/Microsoft Expression/Web/en/Extensions, and remove the two folders inside
    Extensions.

Let us know which option works for you.

Joseph Ban, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    Expression Web 4 Crashing on Windows 10

Hi,

For better assistance, could you answer the queries below:

• Have you tried reinstalling the Microsoft Expression Web 4?
    • Have you tried updating the Microsoft Expression Web 4?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When you say "modification", what do you exactly mean?
    Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Romel Ram, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Cant use "find in source code" in page search - Expression Web 4

aspx control errors with Expression web 4 and Windows 10

error creating control- contentplaceholder1

object reference not set to an instance of an object

The error message I am getting when I run aspx page with Expression Web 4 on Windows 10. Ran good on Windows 7. Ran compatibility test on Windows 10 it said Expression Web 4 was incompatible with Windows 10, workaround did not work on Windows 10. Any
    suggestions besides going to Visual Studio Community 13 and 15? I like my Expression Web 4 Studio Ultimate and I like Windows 10. I think there might be a problem with NET.4 and NET4.5, I also have Visual Studio 2013 on this computer. I tried to download
    and install Net.4 and the installation program said it was installed with Windows 10?

Conga Player, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Cant use "find in source code" in page search - Expression Web 4

1. Cant use "find in source code" in page search - Expression Web 4 - Similar Threads - Cant find source

2. Expression Web 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expression Web 4: Hi I have a very small amount of experience with Expression 4. I have built a few very basic websites.Opening up Expression Web 4 after not touching my site for several years I have just created a new page for my business. All seems ok I managed to publish to the FTP...
  3. Expression Web 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Expression Web 4: Hi I have a very small amount of experience with Expression 4. I have built a few very basic websites.Opening up Expression Web 4 after not touching my site for several years I have just created a new page for my business. All seems ok I managed to publish to the FTP...
  4. line spacing in Microsoft Expression Web 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    line spacing in Microsoft Expression Web 4: I have searched everywhere for a box in Expression Web 4 regarding - LINE SPACING'. I simply want to change from 1. to 1,5 or 2.0 between lines of text on a web page. There seems to be nothing thgere on what I thought was a basic function of any text editor. All answers so...
  5. line spacing in Microsoft Expression Web 4

line spacing in Microsoft Expression Web 4: I have searched everywhere for a box in Expression Web 4 regarding - LINE SPACING'. I simply want to change from 1. to 1,5 or 2.0 between lines of text on a web page. There seems to be nothing thgere on what I thought was a basic function of any text editor. All answers so...
  6. Expression Web 4 opens on the html code instead the page. How do I correct that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expression Web 4 opens on the html code instead the page. How do I correct that: Microsoft Expression Web Four opens on the html code and not the page. So I cannot edit. I cannot figure out how to get it to open on the page and not the code* Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: My Web Four opens on the html code instead the page. How...
  7. Expression Web 4 opens on the html code instead the page. How do I correct that

Expression Web 4 opens on the html code instead the page. How do I correct that: Microsoft Expression Web Four opens on the html code and not the page. So I cannot edit. I cannot figure out how to get it to open on the page and not the code* Moved from Community Participation Center* Original title: My Web Four opens on the html code instead the page. How...
  8. How to download Microsoft Expression Web 4?

How to download Microsoft Expression Web 4?: Hi very recently i was able to download MS Expression. They have now removed the download links. Could anyone provide me a website to download or like a free download of Dreamweaver or alternate apps?...
  9. Expression Web 4 won't launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Expression Web 4 won't launch: I was using Expressions Web 4 yesterday, today when I try to launch it the splash screen comes up, then drops away but the program never launches. I un-installed it and then re-installed it. Same issue. If I try to "run as administrator" the program comes up. But it is a...
  10. web expression 4 just downloaded??

web expression 4 just downloaded??: where is web expression 4 stored on the left sidebar list of programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-expression-4-just-downloaded/743c734f-3415-4dc6-ad7f-b3340650e7a1