Windows 10: can't use gamebar

Discus and support can't use gamebar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can't use gamebar. It says I don't have the right videocard. I do. What is happening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LittleGamerHi, Sep 1, 2019.

1. can't use gamebar

Can't use gamebar. It says I don't have the right videocard. I do. What is happening?

:)

LittleGamerHi, Sep 1, 2019

2. Gamebar process problem

Yeah, Like many people here have commented I have disabled everything in relation to Windows Game mode, gamedvr and gamebar in the settings menu. When that failed to fix the issue, I disabled everything in the registry in relation to game mode, gamedvr and
    gamebar. That stupid gamebar presence process was still there. Then I used powershell to remove the xbox app. Still there. It only started doing this today. Please get rid of this crap and give me back control over what runs on my own computer.

Thanks.

GingerMonkey_891, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Gamebar process problem

Hi,

The Gamebar Presence Writer is automatically enabled on your computer if you opened the Game bar and play a game. This process allows you to record video clips from your games.

If you are playing a game and you want to disable the Gamebar Presence Writer, follow the steps below:

• Click Start, and then type Task Manager in the search box.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, look for Gamebar Presence Writer, and then press the
      End task button.

To disable Game bar, here are the steps:

• Launch Xbox app, and then go to Settings
      can't use gamebar 3fdfc27e-d4eb-432c-a21e-4c317ca12d6d.jpg
    • Click Game DVR.
    • Turn off Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR.

If you have further queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 1, 2019
  4. can't use gamebar

Gamebar process problem

This **** runs in the background even if you uninstall Xbox app and have everything turned off it's a consistent pain in the ass that I have to kill the process every time I'm gaming because it eats my framerate when I've never used it or want to use it.

DavidSischo, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

can't use gamebar

1. can't use gamebar - Similar Threads - can't gamebar

2. Error Message: THIS PC CAN'T RUN WINDOWS 10: "We could update the system reserved partition."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Message: THIS PC CAN'T RUN WINDOWS 10: "We could update the system reserved partition.": When I try to "update" my Windows 10 OS, I get the following error message, THIS PC CAN'T RUN WINDOWS 10: "We could update the system reserved partition." However, my PC is indeed NOW running Windows 10, Pro Version 1803, OS Build 17134.885. What can I do about this? MY...
  3. Windows 10 telling me to uninstall app - but I can't find any trace of app to uninstall it

Windows 10 telling me to uninstall app - but I can't find any trace of app to uninstall it: Hi, My Windows 10 won't update because it says I need to manually uninstall Avira AntiVir - but as far as I am aware it was successfully uninstalled about 2/3 years ago and I can't find it anywhere on my PC, in my list of apps, etc. Any ideas?...
  4. Can't download or install anything on Windows 10 Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download or install anything on Windows 10 Store: Suddenly whenever anything tries to download, it immediately fails with the error code 0x803FB005. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-or-install-anything-on-windows-10/22bcca55-e098-4304-806c-38006b0f686f"
  5. I can't log into areas of some websites as 'session has timed out'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't log into areas of some websites as 'session has timed out': When I log into my mobile phone provider's website, it says the session has timed out when I try and log into another area of the website. Similar things happen to me on other websites too e.g. when trying to foreign exchange online. I'd be grateful for guidance on how to...
  6. I can't see the Movies and Edge Extensions tabs in the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't see the Movies and Edge Extensions tabs in the Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] this is proof https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-the-movies-and-edge-extensions-tabs-in/b923d4d3-dd14-43da-9217-f2b0cd93d487"
  7. Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft: ive tried to login to minecraft with my Microsoft account and it usually takes a long time or it will say failed to login. I do not know if i need and Xbox Identity Provider or whatever but i'm really confused. Minecraft 1.12.1 help! Windows 10...
  8. Can't delete folder in c:\ProgramData\

Can't delete folder in c:\ProgramData\: I want to delete a folder in my C:\ProgramData\ loaction but it says I need premission from myself (DESKTOP-2B48AAE\Temren) who is me. I am the only user of this machine and there is no one else who uses it. There is only 2 users one me and the other ASP.NET Machine account...
  9. Can't update because it says I have Avast installed but I don't

Can't update because it says I have Avast installed but I don't: can't update because it says I ave Avast installed but I don't... * Original title: update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-because-it-says-i-have-avast-installed/7b02b551-1277-42f7-9b58-2a5e1a5a2cee
  10. Can't unlock personal vault

Can't unlock personal vault: I have two PC, one desktop and one laptop both logged in with the same Microsoft account. I've installed Personal Vault on one of the machines (the laptop) but not without difficulty as the install package, that stated it was installing OneDrive for the first time (when it's...