Windows 10: cant use games on Game pass cuse of "Chilld account"

Discus and support cant use games on Game pass cuse of "Chilld account" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so im 29 years old. my windows was installed by me and my account was set by me. the thing is: i dont know what i did when i set it up. but few days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AssafGoldlust, Nov 9, 2020.

1. cant use games on Game pass cuse of "Chilld account"

so im 29 years old.
    my windows was installed by me and my account was set by me.

the thing is: i dont know what i did when i set it up.
    but few days i subscribed to game pass and apparently i cant play some games.
    cuse they rated R and my child is a "child account" so what the hell am i soppouse to do solve this

:)

AssafGoldlust, Nov 9, 2020

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Nov 9, 2020
  4. Anton.U Win User

cant use games on Game pass cuse of "Chilld account"

ultimate game pass

Hello SrivinAlapati,

I am Antonio, a Microsoft Community independent advisor, a Windows 10 and Microsoft office user like you. I hope I can help you on your concern.

Yes. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes all games from Xbox Game Pass for Console as well as Xbox Game Pass for PC.

Please see links below for more information.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pas...

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Keep safe always.

Sincerely,

Antonio

Anton.U, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

cant use games on Game pass cuse of "Chilld account"

1. cant use games on Game pass cuse of "Chilld account" - Similar Threads - cant games Game

2. game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    game pass: Hi everyone,I have redeem 5$ Xbox gift card today because I need to subscribe to game pass by it.but I can't subscribe to game pass by it. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass/0316fe2b-86d6-49dc-b649-b84157b25c8a
  3. game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game pass: Hi everyone,I have redeem 5$ Xbox gift card today because I need to subscribe to game pass by it.but I can't subscribe to game pass by it. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass/0316fe2b-86d6-49dc-b649-b84157b25c8a
  4. cant install any games on the Xbox games pass using windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install any games on the Xbox games pass using windows 11: i got upgraded to windows 11 recently and i brought the games pass for my little brothers birthday. But I can not install any games at all no matter the size and its really frustrating me. please if you know any fixes that work let me know thanks....
  5. cant install any games on the Xbox games pass using windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install any games on the Xbox games pass using windows 11: i got upgraded to windows 11 recently and i brought the games pass for my little brothers birthday. But I can not install any games at all no matter the size and its really frustrating me. please if you know any fixes that work let me know thanks....
  6. Cant download xbox game pass games even though i have game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download xbox game pass games even though i have game pass: I am aware that this question has been asked a lot but none are helping. I bought the game pass ultimate for my PC about a week ago the £1 for 3 months deal and yet when I try to get a game it still doesn't work. I can still play the games I already have with game pass but...
  7. Cant install the game pass for pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install the game pass for pc: For the past few weeks I have not had access to the Xbox Game Pass for PC, app would not open, just a flash of a bar then nothing, so uninstalled and attempted to reinstall the app Cant install app now as it pops an 0x080070005 error, to be on the safe and much time consuming...
  8. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  9. Game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass: I have xbox game pass ultimate for my xbox. My son has a gaming PC and i tried to log in to the game pass app on his PC but i have been asked for a microsoft PIN. I do not have a PIN. How do i get one for my microsoft account or how do i reset it? I can't get one by going...
  10. cant download game from pc game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download game from pc game pass: i have game pass ultimate and was gonna get the outer worlds on my pc and i cant download it. im signed it to my primary account which ive had since 2009, every time i got to the game page in the microsoft store it says install but when i move my cursor over it, it shows a...