Windows 10: cant use headphones w/phone. after adding wireless mouse/keyboard

Discus and support cant use headphones w/phone. after adding wireless mouse/keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; New wireless keyboard and mouse for my lap top disables ability to answer phone (headphones) thru laptop I have Win10, problem exists when I am in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HIKER7s, Sep 24, 2019.

1. HIKER7s Win User

cant use headphones w/phone. after adding wireless mouse/keyboard

New wireless keyboard and mouse for my lap top disables ability to answer phone (headphones) thru laptop
    I have Win10, problem exists when I am in my work portal (Citrix) while working from home.

:)

HIKER7s, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Honey Win User

Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

hi, i searched lot, but cant find any wireless keyboard and mouse, there are so cheap things available, dont wana do mistake,
    can anyone suggest me, any budget wireless gaming keyboard and mouse which available in india?
    please help me.

Honey, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Phusius Win User
    Spec drop down list, what do you think of adding Keyboard + Mouse?

But would you like this feature added to the spec drop down list Captain?

Phusius, Sep 24, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

Some logitech set, they have many KB/Mouse combos, always worked well for me.
    I'm currently using a Logitech nano laser mouse with a 5GHz wireless Rapoo (flat keys) keyboard.

P4-630, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. cant use headphones w/phone. after adding wireless mouse/keyboard - Similar Threads - cant headphones phone

2. Wireless ergonomic keyboard used w Mac stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless ergonomic keyboard used w Mac stopped working: My wireless ergonomic keyboard, which I have been using for years with an iMac, just stopped working. I changed the batteries, moved the dongle, tried on a different computer: still no good. Any other advice?...
  3. Wireless ergonomic keyboard used w Mac stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless ergonomic keyboard used w Mac stopped working: My wireless ergonomic keyboard, which I have been using for years with an iMac, just stopped working. I changed the batteries, moved the dongle, tried on a different computer: still no good. Any other advice?...
  4. Wireless keyboard & mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless keyboard & mouse: All of a sudden my keyboard and mouse are not working right. Keyboard letters don't come up on screen I have to go back and put missing letters in. Sometimes hitting the key 2 or 3 times. I have put new batteries changed places where the dongle I think thats what it's called...
  5. Laptop's internal keyboard stopped working after using Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop's internal keyboard stopped working after using Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse: This is my girlfriends laptop, keyboard stopped working after she started using a Logitech MK470 combo (with radio dongle). The internal keyboard still lights up if a key is pressed, but no input whatsoever. Checked the driver, nothing wrong with it. Restarted the laptop,...
  6. Mouse ad keyboard center

Mouse ad keyboard center: i have this device on my laptop but this happens can anyone help me? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-ad-keyboard-center/2d6581b8-da86-442c-887d-9ccdaa99135c
  7. Bluetooth adding wireless mouse

Bluetooth adding wireless mouse: Followed advice from Windows chat on how to add a device to Aspire laptop in this case a wireless mouse through Bluetooth. When I get to screen to select a device the Logitech wireless mouse isn't on the list. Any suggestions of what to do next please?...
  8. Wireless mouse and keyboard

Wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a Lenovo laptop that was just forced to update to windows 1o. Now my Logitech wireless mouse and key board wont work. What do I do to make them work again?...
  9. Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse: I have an Inspiron 4471 AIO, a Dell Desktop and an Acer Laptop all running W10 ver 1809 with the latest updates. The wireless keyboard and mouse that came with the Inspiron work just fine but I want to replace the keyboard with a Logitech or Microsoft Keyboard/Mouse...
  10. Added wireless keyboard

Added wireless keyboard: My added wireless keyboard I use with my laptop is typing extra symbols and letters. Language selected for my laptop is English (USA). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/added-wireless-keyboard/a503c982-8eaa-4147-803f-4d834fa8362d