Windows 10: Can't use keyboard after Windows 10 installation.

Discus and support Can't use keyboard after Windows 10 installation. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just bought a used laptop on FB Marketplace. The seller had forgotten to remove their account and files so I performed a new install of Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by littlebit0225, May 9, 2021.

1. Can't use keyboard after Windows 10 installation.

I just bought a used laptop on FB Marketplace. The seller had forgotten to remove their account and files so I performed a new install of Windows 10. After the until installation, during setup, when I'm supposed to enter my account info I had NO keyboard or touchpad function. I'm thinking maybe Bitlocker encryption was on from everything I'm reading. I am able to use a mouse, and the keyboard is functional. When I get into recovery, I'm able to use the FN9 key to select to go to safe mode, but it just boots me back out and I have to start all over again. How do I get out of t

:)

littlebit0225, May 9, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 9, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 9, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Can't use keyboard after Windows 10 installation.

Delta6326, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Can't use keyboard after Windows 10 installation.

1. Can't use keyboard after Windows 10 installation. - Similar Threads - Can't keyboard installation

2. Can't use keyboard and mouse with windows 10 on old system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't use keyboard and mouse with windows 10 on old system: Hello, I installed windows on a drive to use with an old system. But windows does not recognize keyboard and mouse on the old system. They work on the modern system, but when I plug windows 10 on the same drive to an old system it automatically does not recognize the keyboard...
  3. Can't install Windows 10 after installing Windows 7.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Windows 10 after installing Windows 7.: I installed windows 7, realized it was hard to use and tried installing windows 10. But it did not want to install, it always kept saying: We're not sure what happened, but we're unable to run this tool on your PC. If you continue experiencing problems, reference the error...
  4. Can't install Windows 10 after installing Windows 7.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Windows 10 after installing Windows 7.: I installed windows 7, realized it was hard to use and tried installing windows 10. But it did not want to install, it always kept saying: We're not sure what happened, but we're unable to run this tool on your PC. If you continue experiencing problems, reference the error...
  5. Can't Use Touchpad and keyboard while installing windows 10 on Surface Laptop 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Use Touchpad and keyboard while installing windows 10 on Surface Laptop 3: My keyboard and Touchpad work in Bios/Uefi and also normally. But Can't use them while being on a installation Screen. I checked my installation Usb on another pc and it works fine there. I'm suspecting it can be because of Surface Laptop 3 is encrypted with bitlocker But...
  6. Can't Use Touchpad and keyboard while installing windows 10 on Surface Laptop 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Use Touchpad and keyboard while installing windows 10 on Surface Laptop 3: My keyboard and Touchpad work in Bios/Uefi and also normally. But Can't use them while being on a installation Screen. I checked my installation Usb on another pc and it works fine there. I'm suspecting it can be because of Surface Laptop 3 is encrypted with bitlocker But...
  7. Can't Use Touchpad and keyboard while installing windows 10 on Surface Laptop 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Can't use keyboard and mouse while installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't use keyboard and mouse while installing windows 10: [IMG]I recently reset my pc due to few issues. Keyboard and mouse work perfectly in Bios but not working in installation of windows 10.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-keyboard-and-mouse-while-installing/fffbf857-2089-40d3-9ebf-68bb7493ab7a
  9. Can't use keyboard or mouse after this update of Windows 10, 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't use keyboard or mouse after this update of Windows 10, 2004: I even received a flash drive to reinstall the old Windows 10 version but I can't even get into that at one point without having to type in my pin or password! This is a brand new HP computer! I've tried several keyboards, etc. they all work on other computers, even work on...
  10. Keyboard using Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard using Windows 10: My home, end, page up/down & arrow up/down keys have stopped working. Instead the corresponding number goes onto a Word document when using the relevant keys. Using a mouse works OK....