Windows 10: Can't use keyboard and look around at the same time

Discus and support Can't use keyboard and look around at the same time in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I've just acquired a Dell XPS 13 and though it's not capable of playing the latest and greatest games, it can play very old games like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/maxxvvood, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Can't use keyboard and look around at the same time

Hello everyone,

I've just acquired a Dell XPS 13 and though it's not capable of playing the latest and greatest games, it can play very old games like Counter-Strike and actually Minecraft very well. I am having trouble walking and looking around at the same time. I can either look around, or walk, but not both simultaneously. Note I'm using the integrated trackpad. I've posted this here because I believe its related to Windows 10 and there's a way to fix it. I've looked all over the internet for a solution although they're all outdated and don't apply. If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks so much!

submitted by /u/maxxvvood
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/maxxvvood, Jan 26, 2020
  2. TIGR Win User

Keyboards With Full N-key Rollover

I originally posted this thread looking for a backlit NKRO keyboard. I got a Deck Legend Ice Tactile in April 2010 and as of July 2012 could not be more satisfied (see post #9 in this thread).

Can't use keyboard and look around at the same time deck_legend_ice_tactile_by_tigrcs-d4cnnf4.jpg

If you would like information on mechanical keyboards I suggest looking at these two threads:

3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't use keyboard and look around at the same time :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Jorge Tan Win User

Can't use keyboard and look around at the same time

Keyboard Not working in Windows 10

Hi,

We would suggest you to update your keyboard driver. To update your keyboard driver, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button, type "device manager" in the search box, and then select Device Manager.
    • In the list of hardware categories, look for Keyboards and then double-click it.
    • Click on the Keyboard tab and choose Update Driver, and then follow the instructions.

Let us know how it goes.

Jorge Tan, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Can't use keyboard and look around at the same time

1. Can't use keyboard and look around at the same time - Similar Threads - Can't keyboard around

2. Can't use my keyboard and mouse at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use my keyboard and mouse at the same time: Hello, I have a problem that has been going on for a while on my computer and I can't find any way to fix it. As the title says, I am not able to use my mouse and my keyboard at the same time, when I start typing or pressing keys I am not able to click with my mouse. It's...
  3. Can't use my keyboard and mouse at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use my keyboard and mouse at the same time: Hello, I have a problem that has been going on for a while on my computer and I can't find any way to fix it. As the title says, I am not able to use my mouse and my keyboard at the same time, when I start typing or pressing keys I am not able to click with my mouse. It's...
  4. Click and use keyboard at the same time

Click and use keyboard at the same time: I was playing something but when I tried to move in the game and click on something at the same time it didn't work. Anyone know how to fix it? I can move my cursor with trackpad and press keys on the keyboard at the same time but the clicking works then stops working. I'm...
  5. can't use keyboard and left click at same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't use keyboard and left click at same time.: i m not able to use left click with wasd keys.if i only press w key and press LMB it does not work but if i press w key and then i press RBM it works.please tell me how can i fix it..its is only happening with me in windows 10, before i have windows 7 and i never faced this...
  6. can't use keyboard and left click at same time.

can't use keyboard and left click at same time.: i m not able to use left click with wasd keys.if i only press w key and press LMB it does not work but if i press w key and then i press RBM it works.please tell me how can i fix it..its is only happening with me in windows 10, before i have windows 7 and i never faced this...
  7. Can't use keyboard and trackpad at the same time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't use keyboard and trackpad at the same time.: I have a Surface Book 2 and I've had the common issue that I can't type/use the keyboard while using the trackpad. I've tried to solve this by using the Registry Editor solution and following these steps: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Synaptics > SynTP and then click on...
  8. Can't click and use the keyboard at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click and use the keyboard at the same time.: Hi there, I've had this issue where I can use my Elan Smart Pad and keyboard simultaneously perfectly fine, but I can't click and use the keyboard though. I had this problem for a long time, and gaming is really hard when this happens. If anybody can help, I'd be really...
  9. Can't use touchpad and keyboard at the same time

Can't use touchpad and keyboard at the same time: 'm attempting to play a game on my new hp Zbook that requires me to use the keyboard and my touchpad at the same time. Whenever I do, it stops and won't let me. I tried to research the issue and turn off palm check or smart sense and I don't have either of these in my...
  10. Can't use a keyboard and touchpad at the same time

Can't use a keyboard and touchpad at the same time: Ever since I started using this computer the touchpad won't work at all when I use any of the keyboard buttons. I tried to find a fix for this but all of the fixes don't appear on my computer. I need help with this a soon as possible...