Windows 10: Can't use minimize or maximize buttons.

Discus and support Can't use minimize or maximize buttons. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't seem to minimize or maximize my panels. I've tried getting out of tablet mode....this didn't work, I tried going to task manager and deleting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RSTARON, Jan 24, 2020.

1. RSTARON Win User

Can't use minimize or maximize buttons.

I can't seem to minimize or maximize my panels. I've tried getting out of tablet mode....this didn't work, I tried going to task manager and deleting it....nope. I've got all the latest upgrades....still nothing.

Nothing seems to work.

I've got a nice desktop pc, running windows 10 that doesn't do the basic stuff.

I'm stumped.

:)

RSTARON, Jan 24, 2020

2. windows 10 minimize & maximize buttons

The close button is there but not the maximize and minimize

pinklemint, Jan 24, 2020
  3. dakoda76 Win User
    Maximize and minimize buttons are missing

Maximize and minimize buttons are missing from explorer, how to I regain those buttons

Moved from IE10

Original title: internet explorer, windows 10

dakoda76, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Can't use minimize or maximize buttons.

Maximize and minimize buttons are missing

Does hitting the F11 key (or perhaps fn + F11) on a laptop, take you out of Full Screen mode and restore these buttons?

Don

Don Varnau, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Can't use minimize or maximize buttons.

1. Can't use minimize or maximize buttons. - Similar Threads - Can't minimize maximize

2. win10 Minimize and Maximize buttons changed to win7 style.

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 Minimize and Maximize buttons changed to win7 style.: I find the Minimize and Maximize buttons strange... 147260
  3. Change the look of the minimize, maximize, close buttons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change the look of the minimize, maximize, close buttons?: Is there a way to change the look of the buttons back to the windows 7 version? I already changed the start button look with "open shell" but cannot find such an option for those buttons. submitted by /u/NarrowHornet [link] [comments]...
  4. minimize/maximize/close buttons missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    minimize/maximize/close buttons missing: minimize/maximize/close buttons missing on top right of screen how do I get them back pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons-missing/c54e564a-dd2a-4e28-a6c7-869a03ba6fe6
  5. Application shows ONLY the minimize,maximize and close buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application shows ONLY the minimize,maximize and close buttons: Hi There, I am trying to fix an issue where one of my applications in Windows only shows up with the minimize,maximize and close buttons available. The application is usually a client with different funcions and buttons available but for some reason there is nothing but the...
  6. No maximize or minimize tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No maximize or minimize tab: Issue with no minimize or maximize tabs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/no-maximize-or-minimize-tab/68847e49-620a-4f91-b9f4-7d41a540c126
  7. Issue with minimizing and maximizing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with minimizing and maximizing games: So i ran into an issue some time ago. When i minimize and then maximize a game, a small box with the games name and its icon appears in the top left corner on my desktop for a few seconds, then the screen goes black, and then the game finally opens. They used to load...
  8. Can't resize apps except to minimize or maximize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't resize apps except to minimize or maximize: A few days ago, the windows for my apps stopped allowing me to resize them. I can minimize or maximize the windows, but nothing in between. 21014
  9. minimize/maximize missing on laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    minimize/maximize missing on laptop: On all my other computers I have minimize/maximize showing in upper right hand corner. My laptop does not. Is there a setting I am missing. Both are running FCU. 106520
  10. New buttons covering minimize/maximize right top corner buttons

in Windows 10 Support
    New buttons covering minimize/maximize right top corner buttons: Hi, I have a dual monitor setup, and everything has been find except that recently these new idiotbuttons appeared: [img] As you can see, these idiotbuttons cover the maximize/minimize buttons, and are simply in the way - I don't want them, never wanted them, and...