Windows 10: Can't use mouse and keyboard correctly

Discus and support Can't use mouse and keyboard correctly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I pushed a few different keys and a pop-up came up "enable f keys" I think the f was filter but I'm not sure, anyway now my esc doesn't work, my caps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Insecurity__Guard, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Can't use mouse and keyboard correctly

I pushed a few different keys and a pop-up came up "enable f keys" I think the f was filter but I'm not sure, anyway now my esc doesn't work, my caps lock is backwards, my arrow keys highlight everything instead of just navigate, my mouse scroll wheel isn't working and it just seems like a lot of keys aren't working normally, how to I reset to like an hour ago for settings or reverse this?

submitted by /u/Insecurity__Guard
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Insecurity__Guard, Apr 9, 2020
  2. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Apr 9, 2020
  3. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Can't use mouse and keyboard correctly

disabled mouse and keyboard

Hello Peter,

An outdated or incompatible mouse driver can be one of the factors why this issue occurs. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you follow these steps to check if the device is recognized correctly in Device Manager. To do this, follow the steps
    below:

• In the Search box, type Device Manager and press
      Enter.
    • Navigate to Mice and other pointing devices.
    • A yellow exclamation means that the mouse driver is not installed properly. You can right-click and select
      Uninstall.
    • Right-click on Mice and other pointing devices and select
      Scan for hardware change.
    • If the yellow exclamation mark still exists, go to their support site to search your product name and find the corresponding mouse driver to install and update.
    • You may re-do the steps 1 to 5 to check for the keyboard.

Note: If there are no pointing devices and keyboard, it indicates that there is no mouse and keyboard configured or it is a mouse and keyboard hardware failure. We suggest that you contact your system manufacturer to report
    the status of those devices to identify if these are hardware related issue.

Feel free to post back for an update with the outcome and let us know if you need more help.

Zedrick Del, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Can't use mouse and keyboard correctly

1. Can't use mouse and keyboard correctly - Similar Threads - Can't mouse keyboard

2. Can't use keyboard and mouse with windows 10 on old system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't use keyboard and mouse with windows 10 on old system: Hello, I installed windows on a drive to use with an old system. But windows does not recognize keyboard and mouse on the old system. They work on the modern system, but when I plug windows 10 on the same drive to an old system it automatically does not recognize the keyboard...
  3. Can't use my keyboard and mouse at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use my keyboard and mouse at the same time: Hello, I have a problem that has been going on for a while on my computer and I can't find any way to fix it. As the title says, I am not able to use my mouse and my keyboard at the same time, when I start typing or pressing keys I am not able to click with my mouse. It's...
  4. Can't use my keyboard and mouse at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use my keyboard and mouse at the same time: Hello, I have a problem that has been going on for a while on my computer and I can't find any way to fix it. As the title says, I am not able to use my mouse and my keyboard at the same time, when I start typing or pressing keys I am not able to click with my mouse. It's...
  5. I can't use keyboard and mouse to open safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't use keyboard and mouse to open safe mode: Hey. I ve just reinstalled my windows and it keeps stuck to the part when i select my country and the keyboard language because I can't use my keyboard and mouse. A friend suggested me to open in safe mode but I still can't use any usb or pc2 devices. I mean i can't press any...
  6. Can't use keyboard and mouse while installing windows 10

Can't use keyboard and mouse while installing windows 10: [IMG]I recently reset my pc due to few issues. Keyboard and mouse work perfectly in Bios but not working in installation of windows 10.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-keyboard-and-mouse-while-installing/fffbf857-2089-40d3-9ebf-68bb7493ab7a
  7. can't move my mouse while using the keyboard

can't move my mouse while using the keyboard: HP 255 G7 Notebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-move-my-mouse-while-using-the-keyboard/596bb7c7-122f-4136-8cdf-533f001c1f0d
  8. Can't use keyboard or mouse after this update of Windows 10, 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't use keyboard or mouse after this update of Windows 10, 2004: I even received a flash drive to reinstall the old Windows 10 version but I can't even get into that at one point without having to type in my pin or password! This is a brand new HP computer! I've tried several keyboards, etc. they all work on other computers, even work on...
  9. Can't use mouse

Can't use mouse: After an auto update, I lost the use of my mouse. Any ideas how to get it working again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-mouse/1b0a3a3b-6d3a-49c5-8a17-390452fd6b86
  10. Uninstalled Windows USB controllers; Can't use keyboard/mouse in OS

Uninstalled Windows USB controllers; Can't use keyboard/mouse in OS: I have a Windows Pro desktop full of USB 3 (only, save the two PS/2) ports that are now useless. I uninstalled a couple USB controllers, both with "Windows" in their name, after following some Microsoft advice that I hoped would fix some problems I was having with some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. boot camp apple mouse

2. cant use mouse and keyboard at same time

3. bootcamp magic mouse scrollen