Windows 10: Can't Use Mouse & Keyboard to login at startup even on safe mode.

Discus and support Can't Use Mouse & Keyboard to login at startup even on safe mode. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After I booted up my PC, both mouse and keyboard stopped working, i tried using all the ports and it changes nothing. I tried using both the keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Muhammad Yusuf Azari, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Can't Use Mouse & Keyboard to login at startup even on safe mode.

After I booted up my PC, both mouse and keyboard stopped working, i tried using all the ports and it changes nothing. I tried using both the keyboard and mouse on another device and it still works. So I go to troubleshoot mode by on&off windows 3 times, the mouse & keyboard works there, so I tried uninstalling quality update & after that, the same issue still appear. So I tried to uninstall feature update but I can't do that and it recommend me to reset my PC. I don't have restore point set up so I can't use that option. Is there any way to resolve this issue without me resetting t

:)

Muhammad Yusuf Azari, Feb 2, 2023

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Stuck in safe mkde. With no keyboard and mouse.

So my laptop is stuck on startup/login screen. My keyboard or mouse didnt work. So i enabled safe mode. But my keyboard and mouse still arent working. And im stuck in safe mode login screen. What can i do to exit safe mode without logging in to the computer.
    And what can i do to fix my problem with keyboard and mouse. I have tried plugging several mice in and the pointer just isent there.

When i exit safe mode how can i fix my keyboard and mice? My keyboard worked fine in the safe mode menu where i selected troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings and then i pressed (4) to enable safe mode. And now i am stuck here

RoastedKebab, Feb 2, 2023
  4. dalchina Win User

Can't Use Mouse & Keyboard to login at startup even on safe mode.

dalchina, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Can't Use Mouse & Keyboard to login at startup even on safe mode.

1. Can't Use Mouse & Keyboard to login at startup even on safe mode. - Similar Threads - Can't Mouse Keyboard

2. Windows 11 safe mode can't see my keyboard or mouse.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 safe mode can't see my keyboard or mouse.: Both my keyboard and mouse won't even light up when I boot to windows 11 safe mode? I have no special drivers for the keyboard. Both are wired via USB. I always thought keyboards could never fail at any kind of boot....
  3. Keyboard or Mouse NOT working in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard or Mouse NOT working in Safe Mode: [IMG]Safe Mode is used to troubleshoot problems on a Windows computer. In Safe Mode, Windows loads only necessary drivers, including keyboard and mouse drivers. Problems occur if the keyboard or mouse stops working in the Safe Mode. It also makes it difficult to exit Safe...
  4. Can't Use Mouse & Keyboard to login at startup even on safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Use Mouse & Keyboard to login at startup even on safe mode.: After I booted up my PC, both mouse and keyboard stopped working, i tried using all the ports and it changes nothing. I tried using both the keyboard and mouse on another device and it still works. So I go to troubleshoot mode by on&off windows 3 times, the mouse & keyboard...
  5. I can't use keyboard and mouse to open safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't use keyboard and mouse to open safe mode: Hey. I ve just reinstalled my windows and it keeps stuck to the part when i select my country and the keyboard language because I can't use my keyboard and mouse. A friend suggested me to open in safe mode but I still can't use any usb or pc2 devices. I mean i can't press any...
  6. Keyboard and mouse work in bios but not in safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard and mouse work in bios but not in safe mode: My computer stopped recognizing keyboard and mouse. Tried different keyboard/ mouse, doesn't work. Tried safe mode, no keyboard/ mouse. Tried uninstalling updates, failed. Tried restoring to earlier date, still won't recognize. Tried reinstalling windows 10 from usb, doesn't...
  7. the keyboard of X1 CARBON can not use even in safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the keyboard of X1 CARBON can not use even in safe mode: [ATTACH] in BIOS the keyboard can be useful,so i guess it is software problem. so i install the win10 at once however, the keyboard also cannnot use in safe mode also cannot use but,BitLocker backup can type number ,you can see the pic...
  8. Stuck, can't login and in Safe Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck, can't login and in Safe Mode: I entered regular safe mode this morning and it had been stuck there ever since. It says wrong password, I've tried all passwords and pins I can remeber and nothing. Tried choosing safe mode with networking in troubleshooting (holding shift while selecting restart) but...
  9. No keyboard or mouse on login and safe mode

No keyboard or mouse on login and safe mode: Hi My keyboard and mouse are only working in the Bios and in the Recovery Console. I have tried to system restore as well as safe mode and some of the other “F” keys functions. The bios has no USB legacy setting. My question is, can I delete the USB driver over the...
  10. No mouse or keyboard in safe mode

No mouse or keyboard in safe mode: After the amazing and wonderful Anniversary Update, that fixes nothing but adds other bugs & glitches, I can't use mouse and keyboard in Safe Mode. Before the update, it worked fine. Any solution? I use safe mode to install new nvidia drivers in safety. When I launch in...