Windows 10: Can't use my Blutooth

Discus and support Can't use my Blutooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i don't think my laptop even have a bluetooth/ bluetooth driver, have searched for it in Device manager, can't find it. please help me with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnWilliam3, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Can't use my Blutooth

i don't think my laptop even have a bluetooth/ bluetooth driver, have searched for it in Device manager, can't find it. please help me with the driver. model: Compaq 15 Notebook Pc. Thank you

:)

JohnWilliam3, Nov 25, 2020

2. Blutooth

Afer may 2020 update my laptop blutooth working stop. other blutooth devices not find my laptop even my laptop blutooth is on. Alos my laptop not find other blutooth devices. I update all blutooth drivers in my laptop. Even it not working for me. Plz help.

umeshgohain, Nov 25, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't use my Blutooth :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 25, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't use my Blutooth

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Can't use my Blutooth

1. Can't use my Blutooth - Similar Threads - Can't Blutooth

2. I can't uninstall Microsoft News

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't uninstall Microsoft News: Hello all - somehow (I must have clicked on something) I now have Microsoft News in my taskbar and want to get rid of it because it's in my way. Just passing my cursor past it causes the big page to block what I'm doing. I've searched for ways to uninstall MS News app but it...
  3. Can't find the thread with the info'.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find the thread with the info'.: Win 10 20H2 I asked this and was given the information, can't find the thread. What command do I use, using the CMD prompt within Win 10 to overwrite space created, ( by deleting data ) on a HDD? 181248
  4. Can't stop windows 10 from crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't stop windows 10 from crashing: I can't tell anymore what the problem is with my pc, never had so much trouble with one I owned.My pc keeps crashing once every 2 weeks, sometimes even more. I've tried analyzing this dump file, but am at a loss atm.Is there anyone who can help me get my pc back...
  5. After window 10 update, I can't login normally and required login my Microsoft account yet...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After window 10 update, I can't login normally and required login my Microsoft account yet...: Anyone here can help me with this?After window 10 update, I can't login normally and required login my Microsoft account yet can't login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-window-10-update-i-cant-login-normally-and/a867f26f-2ab1-4512-8577-ff60604b6948
  6. Can't see display adaptors in device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't see display adaptors in device manager.: I had some problems with my computer and i had to uninstall my GPU and i restarted my computer and i went into Device maniger and coudn't find the Display addptors and i then tried to add the display addaports but it came up with a error saying. An error occured during the...
  7. Windows security: The Security Center service can't be started

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows security: The Security Center service can't be started: Is there a way to force start windows security center?*Moderator's note: Modified title for accuracy.Original title: Windows security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-the-security-center-service-cant/2987444f-03e0-4a01-8b56-65229d587dd3
  8. I can't connect to kdsrv.exe server for kernel debugging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't connect to kdsrv.exe server for kernel debugging: Hi, I'm trying remote kernel debugging, not it's not working.Ex: This PC IP : 192.168.0.3> kdsrv.exe -t tcp:port=5005,password=1111As you can see, this command is open server port.> windbg.exe -k kdsrv:server=@{tcp:port=5005,server=192.168.0.3,password=1111},...
  9. watchdog error can't sign in to computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    watchdog error can't sign in to computer?: watchdog error can't sign in to computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watchdog-error-cant-sign-in-to-computer/1e8bab78-9099-47fb-b9ec-1850108aded0
  10. I have issues unmuting my mic for my zoom meetings. I can't do it on the meeting app or my...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have issues unmuting my mic for my zoom meetings. I can't do it on the meeting app or my...: My pc microphone does not work. Is there a way to sort that out quick for my exam in an hour please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-issues-unmuting-my-mic-for-my-zoom-meetings/190637a4-15da-4c15-803e-c78ac7a94318