Windows 10: Can't use my Blutooth

Discus and support Can't use my Blutooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i don't think my laptop even have a bluetooth/ bluetooth driver, have searched for it in Device manager, can't find it. please help me with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnWilliam3, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Can't use my Blutooth

i don't think my laptop even have a bluetooth/ bluetooth driver, have searched for it in Device manager, can't find it. please help me with the driver. model: Compaq 15 Notebook Pc. Thank you

:)

JohnWilliam3, Nov 25, 2020

2. Blutooth

Afer may 2020 update my laptop blutooth working stop. other blutooth devices not find my laptop even my laptop blutooth is on. Alos my laptop not find other blutooth devices. I update all blutooth drivers in my laptop. Even it not working for me. Plz help.

umeshgohain, Nov 25, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't use my Blutooth :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 25, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't use my Blutooth

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Can't use my Blutooth

1. Can't use my Blutooth - Similar Threads - Can't Blutooth

2. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...: I'm trying to do this because my settings app continuously crash when I try to open it, and opening it through the search bar don't work neither, I was told to try the DSIM cleaning method, but I need admin/elevated commands to do so, which again I can't get it without the...
  3. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...: I'm trying to do this because my settings app continuously crash when I try to open it, and opening it through the search bar don't work neither, I was told to try the DSIM cleaning method, but I need admin/elevated commands to do so, which again I can't get it without the...
  4. Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.: Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-fs2020-on-windows-11-and-hangs-up-on/da57ef9d-dadd-46a2-a763-f962ff5675f3
  5. Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.

Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.: Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-fs2020-on-windows-11-and-hangs-up-on/da57ef9d-dadd-46a2-a763-f962ff5675f3
  6. Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.: Hello!Since two days my laptop has been having issues, yesterday it was only one game that didn't wanted to open. Today however, I cannot click on anything. It will work for a few minutes after I start it up, but then after that it stops working. I cannot open anything,...
  7. Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.

Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.: Hello!Since two days my laptop has been having issues, yesterday it was only one game that didn't wanted to open. Today however, I cannot click on anything. It will work for a few minutes after I start it up, but then after that it stops working. I cannot open anything,...
  8. Why can't I set up another login method?

Why can't I set up another login method?: After I set up the first login method fingerprint + passcode, on my computer, I have not been able to set up another one, whether it be fingerprint or passcode, for my profile. However, my friend can set up a second fingerprint if he wants on his profile, on the same...
  9. Can't open Settings>Blutooth and Device>Camera, after Windows11 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Settings>Blutooth and Device>Camera, after Windows11 22H2 update: ErrorCan't open Settings>Blutooth and Device>Camera, after Windows11 22H2 updateDetail- The page of Settings>Blutooth and Device>Camera keeps showing the moving circle mark and doesn't show the body- The camera itself and the camera driver is working. Therefore I can use the...
  10. Can't open Settings>Blutooth and Device>Camera, after Windows11 22H2 update

Can't open Settings>Blutooth and Device>Camera, after Windows11 22H2 update: ErrorCan't open Settings>Blutooth and Device>Camera, after Windows11 22H2 updateDetail- The page of Settings>Blutooth and Device>Camera keeps showing the moving circle mark and doesn't show the body- The camera itself and the camera driver is working. Therefore I can use the...