Windows 10: Can’t use my computer

Discus and support Can’t use my computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had to factory reset my computer because it was getting slow. My friend told me about the new update not liking something she had on her computer, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by �� Kaitlyn ����, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Can’t use my computer

I had to factory reset my computer because it was getting slow. My friend told me about the new update not liking something she had on her computer, so I thought I would be fine, considering I’d be getting rid of everything on the computer. I’m trying to set it up again, but I can’t because it can’t update. I literally cannot use my computer.

:)

�� Kaitlyn ����, Aug 14, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t use my computer :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 14, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Can’t use my computer

imperialreign, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Can’t use my computer

1. Can’t use my computer - Similar Threads - Can’t computer

2. Can’t seem to give new computer permissions to access host shared file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t seem to give new computer permissions to access host shared file: I’ve been doing this all day long. I can’t seem to get it to work. I’ve followed several tutorials, added the user to the work group and nothing seems to work. When I go to the share permissions for the host file, the computer/user isn’t showing up at all. 138194
  3. The program can’t start because XYZ.dll is missing from your computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The program can’t start because XYZ.dll is missing from your computer: Hello dear friends I encounter the following error and I could not find the right one for it The program can’t start because XYZ.dll is missing from your computer https://www.barbariyab.ir/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Errorr.jpg...
  4. Can’t get computer to start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t get computer to start: I have tried every thing i have found online but nothing has worked. I cant even reach the windows recovery environment to reset my computer. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-computer-to-start/acd63929-9fbc-4387-bd46-76539df1bb9f
  5. I put computer in safe mode and can’t get out or log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    I put computer in safe mode and can’t get out or log in: Cant log into my desk to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-put-computer-in-safe-mode-and-cant-get-out-or/62c0a7de-552e-4854-bc34-848bbbeb53d2
  6. Can’t Lof Into new computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can’t Lof Into new computer: I just upgraded my computer and had a company transfer data. The new computer is asking for my password. I never used one on my old desktop. I tried my live password and it didn’t work. I went into my account on ipad it it shows my old desktop, not the new one. I changed...
  7. Can’t log in to my computer Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t log in to my computer Windows 10: Hello, I have reset my pc because it was very slow. I chose the option to keep my files and delete apps. I left it to reset and when I came back it was on the login screen. Normally I have to hit space or use my mouse to slide up and type in my password. But since the...
  8. Can’t log into my computer after refresh

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t log into my computer after refresh: im on my Microsoft account now but it wont take that password. It says there are no admin accounts. Its not on the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-my-computer-after-refresh/847abc41-a2e3-4c36-b298-3e5f7f589d5c
  9. I can’t transfer photos from iPhone to the computer

I can’t transfer photos from iPhone to the computer: My iPhone got connected to the PC without any problems but when I try to open pictures on the iPhone to transfer them to the PC, it doesn’t allow me to select them. I encountered this issue a few days ago after update....
  10. My computer can’t find my internet and when typed in manually can’t connect

My computer can’t find my internet and when typed in manually can’t connect: My windows 10 hp computer is unable to find my own internet but can pick up other internets. Even when entered manually it still cant find it. All my other devices connect with no problem. I cant find a solution....