Windows 10: cant use my debit card

Discus and support cant use my debit card in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I entered my debit card details correct and it says that "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" and it is shown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dingan _sir, Mar 30, 2023.

1. cant use my debit card

I entered my debit card details correct and it says that "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" and it is shown beneath my card number I have checked my card number several times its coorrect but yet shows the same.I tried another debit card too and the same error is shown again.both of the card have international transactions

:)

Dingan _sir, Mar 30, 2023

2. how to pay or purchase app by debit card.

So I do not believe there is an option to pay via debit card. On my account in the USA, I only have the option to use a credit card or PayPal.

cant use my debit card [​IMG]

That said, I am not sure about this but I believe that if you set up a new payment option and choose credit card (assuming debit card is not an option) and input all the information it should work. Make sure the following is true:

• your debit card must have either the Visa or MasterCard logo on.
    • Your debit card cannot have restrictions on subscription-based internet purchases. If you are not sure whether your debit card has restrictions on subscription-based Internet purchases, contact the financial institution that issued the debit card.
    • You must have more than one dollar in your debit card account.
    Give it a try and see if it works ...

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Mar 30, 2023
  3. can i use debit card instead of credit card for buying games in store

So I am not sure about this but I believe that if you set up a new payment option and choose credit card (assuming debit card is not an option) and input all the information it should work. Make sure the following is true:

• your debit card must have either the Visa or MasterCard logo on.
    • Your debit card cannot have restrictions on subscription-based internet purchases. If you are not sure whether your debit card has restrictions on subscription-based Internet purchases, contact the financial institution that issued the debit card.
    • You must have more than one dollar in your debit card account.
    Give it a try and see if it works ...

4. cant use my debit card

Debit Cards?

To the best of my kowledge, the accepted forms of payment in Marketplace are with a credit card or debit card (debit cards with the
    Visa or MasterCard logo), or to use your mobile phone bill (depending on your mobile operator’s agreement).

That said, it only shows credit cards on my available option so I am assuming that a debit card with the
    Visa or MasterCard logo would be accepted. I do not use debit cards so I cannot offer anything from personal experience roscros.

Thema:

cant use my debit card

1. cant use my debit card - Similar Threads - cant debit card

2. cant use my debit card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant use my debit card: I entered my debit card details correct and it says that "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" and it is shown beneath my card number I have checked my card number several times its coorrect but yet shows the same.I tried another debit...
  3. Not able to purchase items using debit card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to purchase items using debit card.: Whenever I try to make a purchase from MS store I keep getting a transaction declined error. It says pick a different method or contact you service provider who says everything is fine from their end.Just to be sure I added two other cards & was getting the same error from...
  4. debit card payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    debit card payment: does debit card payment are available in middle east especially in kuwait? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debit-card-payment/7dd5f419-b32e-4210-ac19-dea190a341dd
  5. Credit card/ Debit card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Credit card/ Debit card: How do I use a Visa gift card on microscoft, it keeps saying my information is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-debit-card/6170f16b-5c0d-45c2-9919-47defca1a6fc
  6. cant add visa debit card

cant add visa debit card: I have a international visa debit card.im unable to add it to Microsoft payment account...its repeatedly asking me to correct the info given.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-visa-debit-card/eed658c6-a370-4ab3-a6bc-bf6a29923b7c
  7. Buying products using debit cards.

Buying products using debit cards.: Sir I was buying a product using my debit card but was unable to buy it. I have RuPay debit card. I also tried the netbanking but couldn't find the netbanking link. How can I buy that item? If you cant provide a simple payment system to your customer I should recommend...
  8. Buying products using debit cards.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buying products using debit cards.: Sir I was buying a product using my debit card but was unable to buy it. I have RuPay debit card. I also tried the netbanking but couldn't find the netbanking link. How can I buy that item? If you cant provide a simple payment system to your customer I should recommend...
  9. update debit card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    update debit card: my card on file is no long good I'd to get a new card. I would like to update this on my account. thanks Tahirah Abubakr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-debit-card/ec8b10ba-4880-48f6-90a0-2a37039670bc
  10. Unable To add/use My Debit Card

Unable To add/use My Debit Card: Hello I'm from India. My Debit Card is a Visa Card and authorised for International Transactions. But I'm getting a error while adding it in Payment method "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I have already contact Bank, There is no...