Windows 10: Can't use my HD-300 in Windows 10.

Discus and support Can't use my HD-300 in Windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't use my HD-3000 on my new Windows 10 PC. Is there a fix for this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HughRafferty, May 22, 2020 at 6:32 PM.

1. Can't use my HD-300 in Windows 10.

I can't use my HD-3000 on my new Windows 10 PC. Is there a fix for this?

:)

HughRafferty, May 22, 2020 at 6:32 PM
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Ahhzz Win User

Can't use my HD-300 in Windows 10.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Thema:

Can't use my HD-300 in Windows 10.

1. Can't use my HD-300 in Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Can't 300

2. Connected to WiFi but can't make a search on browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connected to WiFi but can't make a search on browser: Hi there, Info to know: HP pavilion running windows 10. We have been having tons of wifi for the past week. Now this problem is occurring after we got every other device working in our house. I have spent hours upon hours trying to solve this issue to no luck. I am not...
  3. can't connect to this network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't connect to this network: I have a problem when connecting to my WIFI when I try to connect it tells me after waiting for sometimes when it says "checking network requirements" "can't connect to this network" [ATTACH] everyone in my family uses the wifi without any problem except me I tried...
  4. I can't change the local storage for new apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't change the local storage for new apps: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/3je2sv7wv0151.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=bb92c66d577ef69600d65446dbd3302f38938c45 submitted by /u/Rapadura25 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqoryi/i_cant_change_the_local_storage_for_new_apps/
  5. Webcam Mic sound set to "Tape Cassette Quality" and I can't change it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Webcam Mic sound set to "Tape Cassette Quality" and I can't change it.: Using Windows 10 on a desktop computer less than a year old. Purchased a highly rated no-name 1080HD webcam but it sounds like it's under water. Checked properties and microphone is set to 1 channel 16000 bitrate Tape Cassette Quality but I am unable to change this setting...
  6. Can't get to Windows 10 ISO Website Not Loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get to Windows 10 ISO Website Not Loading: I need to download the Windows 10 ISO to create a bootable device, but the website is not loading. I tried the website on multiple devices, but nothing is working. All other websites and links work perfectly fine. It's only when I try to get to the Windows 10 ISO website...
  7. I can't connect JBL Flip 5 through Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't connect JBL Flip 5 through Bluetooth.: Hello, Microsoft Community. My name is Emmanuel and I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth speaker. Everything else connects fine, my headphones and xbox controller. Also, the speaker connects well to other devices. While trying to connect the speaker, Windows does...
  8. Windows 10 miracast Connect can't find my laptop. But laptop can find my desktop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 miracast Connect can't find my laptop. But laptop can find my desktop.: I was trying to use my laptop as an extended display for my desktop PC. But when i choose connect i can't find my laptop. But my laptop can find my desktop and can use my desktop monitor as an extended wireless display. Also i can find my laptop when i am trying to project my...
  9. Windows 10 download of ISO file is to big, can't down load it - trying to use Boot Camp on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 download of ISO file is to big, can't down load it - trying to use Boot Camp on...: Hi Been trying for days to down load the iso file but, it's to large. I purchased Windows 10 Pro that came on a flash drive, is there anyway I can covert the flash drive to an ISO file for installation via Boot Camp on the Mac MIni Or can I buy the ISO file on CD or...
  10. I can't activate Windows 10 Pro 0x800705b4

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate Windows 10 Pro 0x800705b4: I bought a Windows 10 Professional CD Key in order to activate the Windows 10 Pro version I have installed on my computer but it keeps giving me the 0x800705b4 error... The windows I have installed is a RETAIL version as discovered by accessing Windows Script Host, is that a...