Windows 10: Can't use my windows 11 search. I've tried all the suggestions

Discus and support Can't use my windows 11 search. I've tried all the suggestions in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer had windows 10 on when purchased. All the sudden it updated to windows 11 and ever since then I can not use the windows search. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by deenacheri, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Can't use my windows 11 search. I've tried all the suggestions

My computer had windows 10 on when purchased. All the sudden it updated to windows 11 and ever since then I can not use the windows search. I've tried all the suggestions that I've read on here. None has worked and the frustration level is real.Does anybody have a suggestion?I can't reinstall windows because of too much software and setting involved with all these machines. Any other suggestions?

:)

deenacheri, Jun 28, 2022
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 28, 2022
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jun 28, 2022
  4. FrankPP Win User

Can't use my windows 11 search. I've tried all the suggestions

W10 search box shows suggestions - cannot be removed

Hello,
    after the latest Windows 10 update (from 20H2 to 21H2) the suggestions list in the Windows 10 search bothers me.
    Attached are 2 pictures of how it looks after and before the update.
    Is there any way to remove them? I already tried it with W10 Privacy, but without success.
    These are not app suggestions that can be disabled. The problem has occurred since the latest update, so it shouldn't be too familiar. One is before and one is after the update ("Vorschläge" means suggestions):

Can't use my windows 11 search. I've tried all the suggestions [​IMG]

Can't use my windows 11 search. I've tried all the suggestions [​IMG]

FrankPP, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Can't use my windows 11 search. I've tried all the suggestions

1. Can't use my windows 11 search. I've tried all the suggestions - Similar Threads - Can't search I've

2. My camera doesnt work- I've taken all suggested steps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera doesnt work- I've taken all suggested steps: Hi! I recently had my laptop serviced to replace the screen at Best Buy and when the device returned my camera no longer worked. It briefly returned for a day, but it left and hasn't returned since then. I have gone through each troubleshooting measure recommended by my error...
  3. My camera doesnt work- I've taken all suggested steps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera doesnt work- I've taken all suggested steps: Hi! I recently had my laptop serviced to replace the screen at Best Buy and when the device returned my camera no longer worked. It briefly returned for a day, but it left and hasn't returned since then. I have gone through each troubleshooting measure recommended by my error...
  4. In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: make the choice between the suggested words by the "up arrow" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-enable-text-suggestions-in-windows-ive/cf37a763-b332-4047-82f9-a934f71e250a
  5. In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: make the choice between the suggested words by the "up arrow" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-enable-text-suggestions-in-windows-ive/cf37a763-b332-4047-82f9-a934f71e250a
  6. Can't use my windows 11 search. I've tried all the suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use my windows 11 search. I've tried all the suggestions: My computer had windows 10 on when purchased. All the sudden it updated to windows 11 and ever since then I can not use the windows search. I've tried all the suggestions that I've read on here. None has worked and the frustration level is real.Does anybody have a...
  7. Microphone not working- tried all suggestions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working- tried all suggestions: I am using a msi laptop with windows 10 and a playmax universal headset. When anything is plugged into the headphone jack the mic does not work. I have tried all the suggestions but nothing has worked. it wont pick up on my headset and it also does not detect any input from...
  8. I can't use my microphone; all internet suggestions are not working

in Cortana
    I can't use my microphone; all internet suggestions are not working: All of a sudden I can't use the microphone, Cortana doesn't hear me. All internet suggestions haven't worked so far. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-my-microphone-all-internet-suggestions/4cbeb6de-17cf-4c07-a689-90c2854b160e
  9. I'v tried all the ways that Microsoft suggest to get a screenshot.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'v tried all the ways that Microsoft suggest to get a screenshot.: I am unable to see my Screenshots. I had no problems doing this 4 days ago, what has changed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iv-tried-all-the-ways-that-microsoft-suggest-to/94f56025-ea73-4b0b-936c-a41bbbec8817
  10. Can't sign in to Windows 10 Store (tried all suggested solutions)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign in to Windows 10 Store (tried all suggested solutions): Hi, For many weeks now, whenever I attempt to sign in from the windows 10 store app it says "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later." I can sign in to my windows live account from a browser just fine with the same email address. I also tried...