Windows 10: Can't use Paint3D

Discus and support Can't use Paint3D in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot use Paint3D It says I have Paint 3D when i don't and when i go to Microsoft launcher and try to launch it it says it is trying to update. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FlynnMyatt, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Can't use Paint3D

I cannot use Paint3D

It says I have Paint 3D when i don't and when i go to Microsoft launcher and try to launch it it says it is trying to update. I check the next day and it still says it's updating.

:)

FlynnMyatt, Sep 22, 2020
  2. JayZR Win User

Paint3D

Can I get more textures in Paint3D?

JayZR, Sep 22, 2020
  3. RHORLH Win User
    Microsoft Paint3D Magic Select Not Working Correctly

Thanks Andre, I used Paint3D advanced options to reset and restarted. No Change. I then Uninstalled Paint3D then re-installed Paint3D from the Store. No change.

Magic Select still selects the object just fine, but instead of filling in the space smartly it it fills in the area with white space.

RHORLH, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Can't use Paint3D

Particular problem(s) with Paint3D.

Hi Micheal,

You might be experiencing this problem because of corrupted files related to Paint3D or a display driver update that introduced compatibility issues. A background program or process might also be causing the app to exhibit screen flashing. To troubleshoot
    this issue, we recommend that you run the
    troubleshooter for Windows Apps
    . This tool finds and fixes common errors with apps on your computer.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you repair or reset the Paint3D app. This will fix any corruptions related to the app. Here's how:

• Click Start, and click on the gear icon to open the Settings
      app.
    • Click on System, and select Apps & features in the left pane.
    • Look for the Paint3D app, select it, and click on Advanced options.
    • Click on the Repair or Reset button.

Additionally, we recommend that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through

Windows Update
    and check if it helps resolve the issue.

We also highly encourage you to post this issue and your experience on the
    Feedback Hub
    to increase visibility and awareness. Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback. For more information about the Feedback Hub, see our

support article
    and .

Let us know the results so we can assist you further.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Gino Des, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Can't use Paint3D

1. Can't use Paint3D - Similar Threads - Can't Paint3D

2. Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11: Greetings all,I have been seeing on new Windows 11 devices that I am deploying that Windows Fax and Scan is not included in the optional features. I have run through countless forums trying all the things I see and no luck. It is not in Optional Features under Print and...
  3. Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11: Greetings all,I have been seeing on new Windows 11 devices that I am deploying that Windows Fax and Scan is not included in the optional features. I have run through countless forums trying all the things I see and no luck. It is not in Optional Features under Print and...
  4. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...: I'm trying to do this because my settings app continuously crash when I try to open it, and opening it through the search bar don't work neither, I was told to try the DSIM cleaning method, but I need admin/elevated commands to do so, which again I can't get it without the...
  5. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...: I'm trying to do this because my settings app continuously crash when I try to open it, and opening it through the search bar don't work neither, I was told to try the DSIM cleaning method, but I need admin/elevated commands to do so, which again I can't get it without the...
  6. I can't open my search bar, and because of that I can't run as administrator on command...

7. Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.: Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-fs2020-on-windows-11-and-hangs-up-on/da57ef9d-dadd-46a2-a763-f962ff5675f3
  8. Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.

Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message.: Can't install fs2020 on Windows 11 and hangs up on disk 3 with attached error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-fs2020-on-windows-11-and-hangs-up-on/da57ef9d-dadd-46a2-a763-f962ff5675f3
  9. Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.

Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.: Hello!Since two days my laptop has been having issues, yesterday it was only one game that didn't wanted to open. Today however, I cannot click on anything. It will work for a few minutes after I start it up, but then after that it stops working. I cannot open anything,...
  10. Paint3D doesn't work. Can't draw or anything. It never worked, I uninstalled Paint3D and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Paint3D doesn't work. Can't draw or anything. It never worked, I uninstalled Paint3D and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jf4488 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcdapr/paint3d_doesnt_work_cant_draw_or_anything_it/