Windows 10: Cant use PC, keeps refreshing on startup

Discus and support Cant use PC, keeps refreshing on startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hopeful_Dragonfruit [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hopeful_Dragonfruit, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Cant use PC, keeps refreshing on startup

/u/Hopeful_Dragonfruit, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Cannot access the Sound control panel

Here is a link on how to do a Refresh of Windows 10.
    This should correct the problems you have.

It will also install the best drivers MS can determine for the hardware found.
    Which means you will not have to search for or install any drivers yourself.

I suggest you do the Option 2.

Refresh Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

When you get to step 7, choose "Keep My Files"
    It will do this to your PC .

• This is to refresh Windows 10.
    • Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.
    • Removes apps and drivers you installed.
    • Removes changes you made to settings.
    • Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)

COMPUTIAC Guest, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Cant use PC, keeps refreshing on startup

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Cant use PC, keeps refreshing on startup

1. Cant use PC, keeps refreshing on startup - Similar Threads - Cant keeps refreshing

2. Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?: Been trying to change some microsoft account settings but every time i open the page, it refreshes as soon as it loads over and over again. Cannot do anything because as soon as i can press a button its already refreshed. Using Opera GX browser btw...
  3. Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?: Been trying to change some microsoft account settings but every time i open the page, it refreshes as soon as it loads over and over again. Cannot do anything because as soon as i can press a button its already refreshed. Using Opera GX browser btw...
  4. PC keeps refreshing and freezing constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps refreshing and freezing constantly: Hello! I’m looking for some assistance on an issue I am currently facing with my PC. I purchased my PC 2 years ago and have not had any issues thus far up until a few days ago. My computer suddenly started not allowing certain applications to connect to my wifi, the screen...
  5. PC keeps refreshing and freezing constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps refreshing and freezing constantly: Hello! I’m looking for some assistance on an issue I am currently facing with my PC. I purchased my PC 2 years ago and have not had any issues thus far up until a few days ago. My computer suddenly started not allowing certain applications to connect to my wifi, the screen...
  6. PC keeps refreshing and freezing constantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My PC keeps refreshing

My PC keeps refreshing: To ellaborate more here are some details1.its resetting itself aka if i hit right click for example with the refresh button and etc it just closes 2. its lagging me and is interrupting everytthing i can do 3.its not allowing me to use settings app and file explorer just files...
  8. My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing

My PC and Browser Nonstop keeps Refreshing: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and out of nowhereMy PC & Chrome Started Refreshing. It's refreshing every second,Nonstop. Restarted my PC several times, Reset once, tried some run command solutions.Nothing works. And I'm not sure if it'll be okay or not after reinstalling...
  9. Pc keeps refreshing on startup, any ideas how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc keeps refreshing on startup, any ideas how to fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gu7sy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g537lh/pc_keeps_refreshing_on_startup_any_ideas_how_to/
  10. Cant use pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant use pc: Well, I can use it, but it's very slow and I can't access the internet. I think it's because of something I downloaded, which installed viruses and malware onto my pc. I think this because when I go to the Task Manager, there are programs that are not mine that I cannot end...