Windows 10: can’t use pc please help me cancel install

Discus and support can’t use pc please help me cancel install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my pc was so slow it was so i tried to reinstall windows locally, once i started the install it says the blue screen that says the percent and do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rob_hc123, Jun 23, 2024.

1. rob_hc123 Win User

can’t use pc please help me cancel install

my pc was so slow it was so i tried to reinstall windows locally, once i started the install it says the blue screen that says the percent and do not turn off, below that it says may restart a few times so i watch the install get to 90 percent and then it restarts the computer as i thought it should so it restarts but i doesent finish or resume at 90 percent it restarts back at 64 percent and then it goes up to 90 restarts 64 then 90 then restarts back at 64. it’s been doing this for 2 days and need away to cancel the install

:)

rob_hc123, Jun 23, 2024

2. Windows Installer popup on Windows 10 will not cancel

Hi Brian,

For us to isolate the issue with the Windows Installer pop-up that can't be cancelled, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • When you say "It will not cancel", can you tell us what happens when you try canceling it?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In he meantime, we suggest that you perform a clean boot. It will help us determine if there are any third-party
    programs/apps that is causing the issue. It could be some other applications or programs.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 23, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 23, 2024
  4. dark2099 Win User

Network Card Installation Help!!!!

Do what I suggested, just hit cancel on the dialogue box for the CD and see if it will install ok.

dark2099, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

1. can’t use pc please help me cancel install - Similar Threads - can’t please help

2. Help me … help me …. Please …

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me … help me …. Please …: Boa noite,Antes de mais agradeço a possibilidade de poder vir a ser apoiado.Estou com sérias dificuldades em iniciar o windons. Quando chego à janela onde deveria colocar a palavra passe e prosseguir para o início de sessão, o computador não prossegue e regressa exatamente ao...
  3. Help me … help me …. Please …

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me … help me …. Please …: Boa noite,Antes de mais agradeço a possibilidade de poder vir a ser apoiado.Estou com sérias dificuldades em iniciar o windons. Quando chego à janela onde deveria colocar a palavra passe e prosseguir para o início de sessão, o computador não prossegue e regressa exatamente ao...
  4. Help me … help me …. Please …

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. can’t use pc please help me cancel install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can’t use pc please help me cancel install: my pc was so slow it was so i tried to reinstall windows locally, once i started the install it says the blue screen that says the percent and do not turn off, below that it says may restart a few times so i watch the install get to 90 percent and then it restarts the...
  6. Can’t install nvidia driver in safe mode anymore..please help me!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t install nvidia driver in safe mode anymore..please help me!!!!!!!: I have windows 11 pro. I installed a new ssd with the new os. I went to update my 3080ti drivers like I always do by getting the latest driver and ddu on my desktop, then I boot into safe mode and unhook my internet and delete my nvidia driver and choose not to restart after...
  7. Can’t install nvidia driver in safe mode anymore..please help me!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t install nvidia driver in safe mode anymore..please help me!!!!!!!: I have windows 11 pro. I installed a new ssd with the new os. I went to update my 3080ti drivers like I always do by getting the latest driver and ddu on my desktop, then I boot into safe mode and unhook my internet and delete my nvidia driver and choose not to restart after...
  8. I Can’t Install Windows 10 On A USB Drive. Help me please.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Can’t Install Windows 10 On A USB Drive. Help me please.: I’m using an HP Stream 14 with 32 gb eMMC storage. All that space is taken up by windows 10 that came preinstalled when I got the laptop. Meaning that there’s barely room for me to install anything. I did manage to clear up about 7 gigs, which leaves me with ~8.50 gigabytes...
  9. Help me with my PC, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me with my PC, please: So, 2 days ago this started happening and I've already 1) Reinstalled windows 2) Tried reinstalling drivers, updating everything 3) Searched for a solution online The problem is, when I play something in fullscreen, the problem started when I was playing rocket league and...
  10. Please help me with my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with my PC: My updates will not install. I tried going into command prompt and doing the net stop commands and doing the .old rename and only 5 or 6 out of about 11 or so downloaded. The main one that's causing me problems is Windows update 1903. I keeps failing after downloading and it...