Windows 10: Can't use pingzapper after windows 10 update?!!!!!!

Discus and support Can't use pingzapper after windows 10 update?!!!!!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm getting a ss5capv2 cmd engine- Your license key is invalid. I tried reinstalling, and allowing all exes in the folder through firewall. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/graviousishpsponge, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Can't use pingzapper after windows 10 update?!!!!!!

I'm getting a ss5capv2 cmd engine- Your license key is invalid. I tried reinstalling, and allowing all exes in the folder through firewall. Please help I do not want to use wtfast to play ffxiv.

submitted by /u/graviousishpsponge
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/graviousishpsponge, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 21, 2020
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Can't use pingzapper after windows 10 update?!!!!!!

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Can't use pingzapper after windows 10 update?!!!!!!

1. Can't use pingzapper after windows 10 update?!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Can't pingzapper update

2. Can't use keyboard after Windows 10 installation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't use keyboard after Windows 10 installation.: I just bought a used laptop on FB Marketplace. The seller had forgotten to remove their account and files so I performed a new install of Windows 10. After the until installation, during setup, when I'm supposed to enter my account info I had NO keyboard or touchpad...
  3. Can't print after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't print after windows 10 update: Hi, After an update on windows 10 my printer will not print at all from my computer. It will print from any other devise but windows based. I have had a few errors mainly consisting of driver issues. I have tried everything on the help pages for both HP support and windows....
  4. Update. I can't use Windows Update. Windows 10.

Update. I can't use Windows Update. Windows 10.: Hi, I want to update my pc. Which step should I take if I cannot install Windows Update. What to do? Problem Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-i-cant-use-windows-update-windows-10/c25e2a74-55d0-4058-8ac9-72350b8d894c
  5. Can't update driver after update windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't update driver after update windows 10: i'm despress with new update can't find solution after i update new windows 10 my driver all error reinstall the drivers for this device. (code 18) i can't reinstall my driver because my application can't open and my windows going so slow and usage disk 100% by cryptographic...
  6. After the last windows update, I can't use the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After the last windows update, I can't use the internet: On 11/9/2020, I downloaded the last windows update, then when I started the system at normal boot there was no internet connection and the message "Err_connection_aborted" appeared in browser, however notifications continued to appear normally as if the internet connection...
  7. Can't use keyboard or mouse after this update of Windows 10, 2004

Can't use keyboard or mouse after this update of Windows 10, 2004: I even received a flash drive to reinstall the old Windows 10 version but I can't even get into that at one point without having to type in my pin or password! This is a brand new HP computer! I've tried several keyboards, etc. they all work on other computers, even work on...
  8. Can't use Discord after updating.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use Discord after updating.: Today I decided to get on my computer. When I got to my home screen I was greeted with an error from Discord. I decided to try and reinstall Discord, it didn't work. After this I tried to go into appdata and delete the Discord folder. After this I restarted, but I still...
  9. Can't use the search in folders after last windows update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't use the search in folders after last windows update.: After the last windows update I've been unable to use the search in the folders. Sometime it would work sometimes it doesn't and when it does, it doesn't do the search automatically, I have to now press enter to start it. can anyone help me in sorting this out. Thanks...
  10. Can't log in after using the window update assistant

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log in after using the window update assistant: I have a laptop which had been unable to update for half a year. Everytime it tried to update, it failed. Finally I decided to use the window update assistant. It's took couple hours to update and it reset the entire computer (cause the update assistant only let me select...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pingzipper error IE

2. pingzapper no update