Windows 10: Can't use Powershell and cannot open Windows Security.

Discus and support Can't use Powershell and cannot open Windows Security. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I woke up this morning and got on my PC and I tried using the Windows key on my keyboard and nothing happened, so I tried to type into the search bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by {Michael}_544, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Can't use Powershell and cannot open Windows Security.

I woke up this morning and got on my PC and I tried using the Windows key on my keyboard and nothing happened, so I tried to type into the search bar and nothing worked. This has never happened before and I tried using the run command and it doesn't work, this may be a virus since I recently tried installing a voice changer that didn't seem to work.

:)

{Michael}_544, Jun 2, 2021
  2. Drone Win User
    Drone, Jun 2, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't use Powershell and cannot open Windows Security. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 2, 2021
  4. Can't use Powershell and cannot open Windows Security.

Windows Powershell auto opens when booting up

Hi Victor,

To stop Windows Powershell to start whenever you boot up your laptop, we suggest you to follow the steps listed below for selecting the services you want to run at startup:

• Search System Configurationfrom the taskbar.
    • Select the top result, System Configuration desktop app.
    • Go to the Startup tab on the System Configuration main window.
    • Uncheck the box next to Windows Powershell program.
    • Click OK.
    • Click Restart to restart your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

Can't use Powershell and cannot open Windows Security.

1. Can't use Powershell and cannot open Windows Security. - Similar Threads - Can't Powershell cannot

2. Windows Security Cannot Open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Cannot Open.: Windows Security cannot open, It will crash when i open it. I tried: - SFC /SCANNOW- DISMAfter crash, it will grey out like in the imageImage link:https://pasteboard.co/zUTor9lsDKRE.png...
  3. I can't open powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open powershell: I have try it in Terminal: but it can't start with error code: [process exited with code 4294901760 0xffff0000]Please help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-powershell/a72573a4-3714-414e-bddd-dc15d98fa745
  4. I can't open powershell

I can't open powershell: I have try it in Terminal: but it can't start with error code: [process exited with code 4294901760 0xffff0000]Please help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-powershell/a72573a4-3714-414e-bddd-dc15d98fa745
  5. I can't open windows security nor make PowerShell an administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open windows security nor make PowerShell an administrator.: Help, I can't seem to open windows security. Every time I do I get told I can't because I don't have an app to open the said program. It then offers a link to the Microsoft store to download said app. But nothing appears 1st image. I can't find it in the app section in the...
  6. I can't open windows security nor make PowerShell an administrator.

I can't open windows security nor make PowerShell an administrator.: Help, I can't seem to open windows security. Every time I do I get told I can't because I don't have an app to open the said program. It then offers a link to the Microsoft store to download said app. But nothing appears 1st image. I can't find it in the app section in the...
  7. I can't use/open windows security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use/open windows security: I think i have have installed a virus and now i cant open windows security, also i cant gind security services and windows security services in the services list...
  8. I can't use/open windows security

I can't use/open windows security: I think i have have installed a virus and now i cant open windows security, also i cant gind security services and windows security services in the services list...
  9. Cannot open windows security

Cannot open windows security: Whenever I try to open Windows Security it says "you'll need a new app to open this windowsdefender link". How do I solve it? or should I wait https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-windows-security/611b8a6c-ee91-4b59-b134-99801086e58e
  10. PowerShell can't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    PowerShell can't open: I need help. Why can't I open the PowerShell window? It keeps on saying "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator". How to solve this problem? What is the restrictions tho? Can somebody help...