Windows 10: Can't use the Defender after install another antivirus

Discus and support Can't use the Defender after install another antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need some help, I can't use my defender after I accidentally install bytefence anti malware, and now I already uninstall that anti malware, but my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by olin-hendrawati, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Can't use the Defender after install another antivirus

I need some help, I can't use my defender after I accidentally install bytefence anti malware, and now I already uninstall that anti malware, but my Defender still not working,,

what should I do,,?

:)

olin-hendrawati, Oct 30, 2018

2. avast free antivirus vs windows defender

>it's true that Avast Free Antivirus is better by a lot compare to windows defender?

As
    BulldogXX
    already mentioned: That's a matter of opinion.

Suggestion to read:

Suggestion to watch:

Jsssssssss, Oct 30, 2018
  3. afornal Win User
    Defender AntiVirus

There are 4 options under Defender. Two refer to AntiVirus; AntiVirus Network Inspection Service & AntiVirus Services. Under Startup Type these two are listed as manual and the Status column said Inspection Service is running. When I clicked on the Start
    button in Properties, I got an immediate message: "Win.. Def.. Anti.. Serv.. on local comp.. started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs."

afornal, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Can't use the Defender after install another antivirus

Is Windows Defender a proper Antivirus for Windows 10 ?

1) Yes.

2) Yes.

3) Many. Suggestion to use your preferred search engine and look it up. Also see:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/18900/consumer-antivirus-software-providers-for-windows

Suggestion to read:

===

4) Are you spamming?

Jsssssssss, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Can't use the Defender after install another antivirus

1. Can't use the Defender after install another antivirus - Similar Threads - Can't Defender install

2. Why always I have notifications defender periodic on and you using another antivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why always I have notifications defender periodic on and you using another antivirus: Why my laptop notify me defender periodic on and you using another anti virus, on one moment my cpu ram usage high on task manager just one moment before I’m repairing real time protection it’s can’t turn on but is repaired after see tutorial another page, And I see stranger...
  3. Why always I have notifications defender periodic on and you using another antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why always I have notifications defender periodic on and you using another antivirus: Why my laptop notify me defender periodic on and you using another anti virus, on one moment my cpu ram usage high on task manager just one moment before I’m repairing real time protection it’s can’t turn on but is repaired after see tutorial another page, And I see stranger...
  4. Running Windows Defender alongside another antivirus application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows Defender alongside another antivirus application: Hi there,We currently use FortiClient as our AV solution but is it possible to also have Windows Defender running at the same time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-windows-defender-alongside-another/9ab44e75-c401-4224-8fa9-80827d8a824d
  5. Running Windows Defender alongside another antivirus application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Windows Defender alongside another antivirus application: Hi there,We currently use FortiClient as our AV solution but is it possible to also have Windows Defender running at the same time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-windows-defender-alongside-another/9ab44e75-c401-4224-8fa9-80827d8a824d
  6. Running Windows Defender alongside another antivirus application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Can I use Windows Defender with another antivirus?

Can I use Windows Defender with another antivirus?: Is it OK for my computer to use Windows Defender and another antivirus such as Kaspersky or Avast? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-defender-with-another-antivirus/e3d03007-606d-4c8f-96a6-c4d9cd76a91d
  8. I can't install any antivirus, Windows Defender Service can't start.

I can't install any antivirus, Windows Defender Service can't start.: Hello, I tried to install an antivirus and the install process keeps closing without installing the software. I downloaded Malware Bytes and I had 70 issues. I removed them and restarted my PC. The security app is almost a blank page see below Windows Defender service says...
  9. Can't start Windows Defender Antivirus

Can't start Windows Defender Antivirus: I have a laptop that came with McAfee and Bitdefender software. Both subscriptions expired. I uninstalled both so that I can just use Windows defender, but it won't start. I get the following message: "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization". I...
  10. Use other than Defender for antivirus

Use other than Defender for antivirus: I am just curious how many people disable Defender and install another antivirus!! 134425