Windows 10: Can’t use trackpad and depress keys at the same time.

Discus and support Can’t use trackpad and depress keys at the same time. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m using a surface pro 7 with the type cover and whenever I press any keyboard keys, I can’t scroll on the touchpad. This hasn’t ever been an issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Astro_Van_Allen, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Can’t use trackpad and depress keys at the same time.

I’m using a surface pro 7 with the type cover and whenever I press any keyboard keys, I can’t scroll on the touchpad. This hasn’t ever been an issue with any other laptop I’ve ever owned but I can’t find any relevant settings for this either. Anyone have experience with this?

submitted by /u/Astro_Van_Allen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Astro_Van_Allen, Oct 21, 2020

2. Trackpad driver is constantly removed

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for mentioning the different steps you have tried to resolve the issue, we appreciate your effort.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + X and select device manager.

2. Click "view" and select "show hidden devices".

3. If the trackpad driver is listed, right click on the driver and uninstall it.

4. Restart the computer and have Windows automatically install the driver upon restart.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Ketamine unlocks secret of depression

But one of the listed side effects is depression?

Jetster, Oct 21, 2020
  4. noejavier Win User

Can’t use trackpad and depress keys at the same time.

trackpad not working

No. Because the troubleshooting guide on device manager wont even resolve my solution as it is also a basic and one of the primary steps to do but no avail. Tried installing powerplan7 and trackpad++ suggested by relentless on apple forums but with
    no success for me. Until now i can't use windows 10 installed on my macbook pro 15inch late 2008 because of the trackpad/touchpad failure.

noejavier, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Can’t use trackpad and depress keys at the same time.

1. Can’t use trackpad and depress keys at the same time. - Similar Threads - Can’t trackpad depress

2. CTRL and SHIFT keys won't stay depressed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTRL and SHIFT keys won't stay depressed: Hi, hoping someone can help please. When I hold SHIFT and CTRL, they don't register as staying pressed in Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631.I have tried a keyboard tester and this is the case with both left and right sets of the keys. While I keep my the key depressed...
  3. CTRL and SHIFT keys won't stay depressed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CTRL and SHIFT keys won't stay depressed: Hi, hoping someone can help please. When I hold SHIFT and CTRL, they don't register as staying pressed in Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631.I have tried a keyboard tester and this is the case with both left and right sets of the keys. While I keep my the key depressed...
  4. Does using the same product key multiple time works?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does using the same product key multiple time works?: Hello,Recently due to some reasons, I thought of reinstalling windows. But, then i thought i have to buy windows product key again for all the features and stuff. Then, i saw many peoples on youtube showing many ways to how to see your product key and saying you can use it...
  5. Does using the same product key multiple time works?

Does using the same product key multiple time works?: Hello,Recently due to some reasons, I thought of reinstalling windows. But, then i thought i have to buy windows product key again for all the features and stuff. Then, i saw many peoples on youtube showing many ways to how to see your product key and saying you can use it...
  6. Click and use keyboard at the same time

Click and use keyboard at the same time: I was playing something but when I tried to move in the game and click on something at the same time it didn't work. Anyone know how to fix it? I can move my cursor with trackpad and press keys on the keyboard at the same time but the clicking works then stops working. I'm...
  7. Can't use keyboard and trackpad at the same time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't use keyboard and trackpad at the same time.: I have a Surface Book 2 and I've had the common issue that I can't type/use the keyboard while using the trackpad. I've tried to solve this by using the Registry Editor solution and following these steps: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Synaptics > SynTP and then click on...
  8. I'm depressed friends.

I'm depressed friends.: Hello, how can we add unattended programs to windows iso? I want to add chrome winrar office 2010 programs for automatic installation after unscheduled format. - - - Updated - - - I want it to install automatically after format that can help 163771
  9. Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time.: I have spent a lot of time trying to figure this out but still, nothing has been fixed. I cant use my mousepad while I'm typing, I'm trying to play games so its a big issue for me. I downloaded something called like 'Sypnatic mouse driver', or something like that. When I open...
  10. Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time.: I have spent a lot of time trying to figure this out but still, nothing has been fixed. I cant use my mousepad while I'm typing, I'm trying to play games so its a big issue for me. I downloaded something called like 'Sypnatic mouse driver', or something like that. When I open...