Windows 10: cant use usb debugging on windows 11

Discus and support cant use usb debugging on windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; this is a brand-new phone and new usb cable . the device is not recognized in device manager. tried to install legacy hardware but it did not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by willie mcmullen, Jun 9, 2023.

1. cant use usb debugging on windows 11

this is a brand-new phone and new usb cable . the device is not recognized in device manager. tried to install legacy hardware but it did not work. I've tried multiple phones but no progress .cat stress this is not a phone issues, but driver issues please don't ask about hardware. found the proper divers for google pixel phone but can't install drivers. I can't stress this enough is a device manger problem.

:)

willie mcmullen, Jun 9, 2023
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Ethernet is showing as Kernel Debug Network Adapater

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you see Kernel Debug Network Adapter in Device Manager. This can happen if debugging is turner on. I would suggest you to turn off debugging by following the steps mentioned below:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Paste the following commands and hit Enter:

bcdedit /debug off

If you still see the Network Adapter, you can disable it from Device Manager without problems. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, to open
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapters.
    3. Now, right click on the Kernel Debug adapter and select
      Disable device.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Agility Win User

cant use usb debugging on windows 11

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

cant use usb debugging on windows 11

1. cant use usb debugging on windows 11 - Similar Threads - cant usb debugging

2. cant use usb debugging on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant use usb debugging on windows 11: I am trying to connect my android device to my windows 11 laptop and the laptop cant detect the phone that is connected. I tried different USB cables and phones and nothing happens. If any of you know fixes please let me know, I need this to work for my school projects as we...
  3. cant use usb debugging on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant use usb debugging on windows 11: I am trying to connect my android device to my windows 11 laptop and the laptop cant detect the phone that is connected. I tried different USB cables and phones and nothing happens. If any of you know fixes please let me know, I need this to work for my school projects as we...
  4. Cant usb tether windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant usb tether windows 11: Phone: Motorola g 14OS: Android G14Laptop OS: Windows 11I cant enable USB tethering to share internet from phone to laptop. The USB cable is new and fine, ive confirmed that it has working data transfer capability. I think there might be a driver issue in the laptop.Device...
  5. Cant usb tether windows 11

Cant usb tether windows 11: Phone: Motorola g 14OS: Android G14Laptop OS: Windows 11I cant enable USB tethering to share internet from phone to laptop. The USB cable is new and fine, ive confirmed that it has working data transfer capability. I think there might be a driver issue in the laptop.Device...
  6. usb debugging is not working in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb debugging is not working in windows 11: i have tried so many time to connect my phone with usb debugging in vs code and android studio but phone is not showing. I have done every thing that i know like upgrading drivers from manager, disabling usb from edit power plan advance option.i also change cable, phone, port...
  7. usb debugging is not working in windows 11

usb debugging is not working in windows 11: i have tried so many time to connect my phone with usb debugging in vs code and android studio but phone is not showing. I have done every thing that i know like upgrading drivers from manager, disabling usb from edit power plan advance option.i also change cable, phone, port...
  8. cant boot windows using usb drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant boot windows using usb drive: cant boot windows using usb drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-boot-windows-using-usb-drive/bdfda4c3-70d4-439e-a832-b66fe7e6678e
  9. cant boot windows using usb drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant boot windows using usb drive: cant boot windows using usb drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-boot-windows-using-usb-drive/bdfda4c3-70d4-439e-a832-b66fe7e6678e
  10. cant use usb debugging on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant use usb debugging on windows 11: this is a brand-new phone and new usb cable . the device is not recognized in device manager. tried to install legacy hardware but it did not work. I've tried multiple phones but no progress .cat stress this is not a phone issues, but driver issues please don't ask about...