Windows 10: Can't use Virtual Box in my PC

Discus and support Can't use Virtual Box in my PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to use a virtual machine in my computer lenovo y530 but it does not work. I have enable virtualization in the BIOS. I triend to enable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dalliende, Mar 20, 2020.

1. dalliende Win User

Can't use Virtual Box in my PC

I am trying to use a virtual machine in my computer lenovo y530 but it does not work. I have enable virtualization in the BIOS. I triend to enable Hyper-V but it doesn't show in the windows features. What could be?

:)

dalliende, Mar 20, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Can't use Virtual Box in my PC

Virtual Pc or Virtual Box (confused)

virtual box is a software that makes the life a lot easier when virtualazing a pc, i will link u to a guide on how to virtualice using it in a moment

LittleLizard, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Can't use Virtual Box in my PC

1. Can't use Virtual Box in my PC - Similar Threads - Can't Virtual Box

2. Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box: I want to learn some stuff , and want to avoid using my personal laptop for experimentation. So, I have decided to use a VM and install Windows in it. But, I have some confusions regarding the use of Retail CD Keys of Windows and Office. P.S - I know that any CD Key can be...
  3. Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box: I want to learn some stuff , and want to avoid using my personal laptop for experimentation. So, I have decided to use a VM and install Windows in it. But, I have some confusions regarding the use of Retail CD Keys of Windows and Office. P.S - I know that any CD Key can be...
  4. Creating a Windows VM using Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Virtual Box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virtual Box: Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 HP laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session for the virtual machine Windows 10 VM" in Windows 10. Can you tell me what to do, step by step?...
  6. Virtual Box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virtual Box: Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 HP laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session for the virtual machine Windows 10 VM" in Windows 10. Can you tell me what to do, step by step?...
  7. Virtual box

Virtual box: Can someone help me, I'm having a problem in the virtual box in my windows 10 laptop it said it's a "failure to open a session" in ubuntu 20.04. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-box/335c9c84-7962-42f2-9ae6-758b64c9ccd4
  8. virtual box

virtual box: when i restart or turn of windows 10 i see that virtual box is starting in background. but i can not find any app named this . how can i uninstall this virtual box. i did not install this app....
  9. Can't activate windows 10 on virtual box

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate windows 10 on virtual box: I have windows 10 home via the OTA update from years ago, so no product key, just the license associated with the computer. I initially was interested in dual booting win10 alongside ubuntu 18.04 so I went through the process of using windows media creator to make a bootable...
  10. Virtual box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Virtual box: Hello I am installing windows XP pro on my surface. The surface has Windows 10 pro. I am using Virtual box as I need winxp for a legacy software package that no longer supports newer versions of windows. Anyway, I have VB installed, win xp installed, however when I try...