Windows 10: Can’t use WiFi since latest Windows update

Discus and support Can’t use WiFi since latest Windows update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I’m unable to use wifi on my Toshiba laptop since I ran the latest Windows update. I’ve been through all the troubleshooting steps (twice!) with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SharonAnn70, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Can’t use WiFi since latest Windows update

I’m unable to use wifi on my Toshiba laptop since I ran the latest Windows update. I’ve been through all the troubleshooting steps (twice!) with no luck. Wifi is good on all other devices and internet works fine when I connect with a cable.

I’ve no idea what to do next - any advise appreciated.

:)

SharonAnn70, Aug 29, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 29, 2019
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 29, 2019
  4. silkstone Win User

Can’t use WiFi since latest Windows update

At my wits end with WiFi

I did the sme, with the WAP, i disabled DHCP, and assigned a static IP (192.168.1.2), the adsl router already has a static ip set. i followed th guide here: Wireless access point - DD-WRT Wiki to a T, both with and without the reccommended/optional steps.

Still no joy, and i still can't get my desktop to see the wifi router, wth default settings and a direct connection. My laptop views the wifi router fine, with default settings.

Ok i figured i missed a step when changing to the DD-WRT firmware. I didn;t upgrade to the latest version. i'm doing that now, and i'll try to set it up again.

silkstone, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Can’t use WiFi since latest Windows update

1. Can’t use WiFi since latest Windows update - Similar Threads - Can’t WiFi since

2. printer, since updating the latest windows update my brother WIFI printer is no longer...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer, since updating the latest windows update my brother WIFI printer is no longer...: I have tried re-installing brother driver software, resetting setup, and many other suggestions, why is it Microsoft don't have a work around or a patch to resolve this issue, it is clearly a result of the Windows update?Steve "O"...
  3. printer, since updating the latest windows update my brother WIFI printer is no longer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer, since updating the latest windows update my brother WIFI printer is no longer...: I have tried re-installing brother driver software, resetting setup, and many other suggestions, why is it Microsoft don't have a work around or a patch to resolve this issue, it is clearly a result of the Windows update?Steve "O"...
  4. printer, since updating the latest windows update my brother WIFI printer is no longer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Latest Window 10 update failed to use Wifi connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Window 10 update failed to use Wifi connection: I updated the window from there onwards i did not get network options "WIFI" . it is supporting to only LAN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-window-10-update-failed-to-use-wifi/7a2f7622-ff83-4020-b207-0321cde92869
  6. Can’t find latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t find latest Windows update: I’ve just reset my PC and installed a clean copy of Windows 10, but it was an old version and build. I ran some Windows updates and it updated it to version 1909 and it says now my PC is up to date but it is still an old version. How can I get the latest update? submitted by...
  7. Can’t update since march 2020

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t update since march 2020: Since march 2020 update whenever I update my Windows, it just can not sign in to my account. It creates a temporary account instead. I can see my account is in the Users but somehow windows doesnt want to log into it? How can I fix this? I tried restarting several times,...
  8. Unable to connect to WiFi since the latest Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to WiFi since the latest Windows 10 update.: Since the latest Window's 10 up-date, I have been un-able to connect to the wifi at either my work or home router unless I am 20 cm from the gizmo. I have tried the resets and the advice provided by the virtual assistant to no avail, please help. ***Changed Original Title...
  9. Can't connect to a wifi network since latest win10 update

Can't connect to a wifi network since latest win10 update: Last time I visited my uni library I was unable to connect to the wifi network, even tho it worked perfectly fine the previous time. The only thing I can think of that has changed in the interim is this new Win10 update. Can anyone think of any reason why Win10 might have...
  10. Wifi wont connect since latest update

Wifi wont connect since latest update: Hi all, Hoping someone can hep here. I have an Asus 550C 64bit i5 and have been using fine for about a year. Originally W7 upgraded to 8.1 then a few months ago upgraded to W10 with no problems at all and have been ok with updates since until the most recent! Have been...