Windows 10: Cant use wireless internet after updating

Discus and support Cant use wireless internet after updating in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So recently i needed space and i deleted a shit ton of files it was really dumb because it deleted some important computer files so i couldnt play any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/racksy1, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Cant use wireless internet after updating

So recently i needed space and i deleted a shit ton of files it was really dumb because it deleted some important computer files so i couldnt play any video games and most programs couldnt download

So i updated the computer and it almost fixed everything the only this is just it deleted my wireless internet drivers i believe i switched back to the old Update with my old problems but with wifi

But i have a idea if i could find out where i could download the internet drivers i could download them on a USB and then download it after the Update and it would all be good right?

Idk if that would work but if so i just need to know where i can download the drivers if anyone knows where i can find it

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/racksy1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/racksy1, Feb 6, 2021

2. Windows 10 update - No internet

Hi Russ,

To help you with your internet connection issue, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall wireless adapter through device manager in Control Panel with the steps below:

• Right-click Start, then choose Device Manager.
    • Expand Network Adapters.
    • Right-click on your wireless adapter, and click Properties.
    • Go to Driver tab, and click Uninstall.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 6, 2021
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Cant use wireless internet after updating

Wireless connection available but says "No internet, secured"

What if there's no - Wireless lan listed? Everything else is there and I tried your steps but it didn't work. Still have WiFi no internet, secured message.

SSJohnson426, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Cant use wireless internet after updating

1. Cant use wireless internet after updating - Similar Threads - Cant wireless internet

2. CAnt get Pc to connect to wireless internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAnt get Pc to connect to wireless internet.: I have a Windows 7 Pc, also have a laptop, I recently changed internet provider’ and got their Wireless setup, all ok * Except the Pc won’t connect to the wireless internet, tried all I can think of, but obviously no solution , alternate possibility- is it possible to somehow...
  3. CAnt get Pc to connect to wireless internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAnt get Pc to connect to wireless internet.: I have a Windows 7 Pc, also have a laptop, I recently changed internet provider’ and got their Wireless setup, all ok * Except the Pc won’t connect to the wireless internet, tried all I can think of, but obviously no solution , alternate possibility- is it possible to somehow...
  4. Cant connect to an wireless internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant connect to an wireless internet: What do I do when my laptop shows a pc with a red x where my internet should be and it only shows airplane mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-an-wireless-internet/5daf63ff-aba4-4fe3-88cf-2f06eef20473
  5. Internet not working after an update +cant login

Internet not working after an update +cant login: Windows 10 did an update, now I can't login to my account. I was told that this is networking issue. My internet works fine on all devices, except the one. When I'm in login screen I see the cable-internet icon with red cross, when I click it there is an airplane mode...
  6. Cant connect to wireless networks after update kb4559309

Cant connect to wireless networks after update kb4559309: on my HP 250 G7 running Windows 10 v1903 for x64 . After the latest update KB4559309 - which can't be uninstalled DHCP isnt working on either wired or wireless network adapters, configuring IP address manually lets me into ethernet, but nothing will allow me to connect...
  7. Can't use Wireless Internet

Can't use Wireless Internet: I can connect to the internet via ethernet cable, but my setup doesn't allow that. When it is off the ethernet cable is off, the computer doesn't pick up any wireless internet networks. How can I fix this?...
  8. app cant use internet

app cant use internet: my app cant use internet ,store,my game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-cant-use-internet/31e60442-e3aa-4224-af96-869d15e5c024
  9. Wired to wireless internet using dongles

Wired to wireless internet using dongles: Somewhere our phones do not have any data plan . That place has a desktop with internet connection . No wifi card builtin and since*It is an ALL in one computer we cannot install pci* wifi card. We can only have wifi adapter or dongles on a usb port. How safe is to create a...
  10. No internet after restart from Sleep / use powerline, not wireless?

No internet after restart from Sleep / use powerline, not wireless?: Hi. I'm in the habit of using Sleep mode on my desktop PC. On restart, there is no wifi so I've always had to click the wifi symbol in the Taskbar and then Disconnect/Connect. This has never bothered me unduly but I'm now having to do this twice: the first Disconnect/Connect...