Windows 10: Can't use Wireless Internet

Discus and support Can't use Wireless Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can connect to the internet via ethernet cable, but my setup doesn't allow that. When it is off the ethernet cable is off, the computer doesn't pick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SK_012, Nov 23, 2019.

1. SK_012 Win User

Can't use Wireless Internet

I can connect to the internet via ethernet cable, but my setup doesn't allow that. When it is off the ethernet cable is off, the computer doesn't pick up any wireless internet networks. How can I fix this?

:)

SK_012, Nov 23, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Wireless connection available but says "No internet, secured"

What if there's no - Wireless lan listed? Everything else is there and I tried your steps but it didn't work. Still have WiFi no internet, secured message.

SSJohnson426, Nov 23, 2019
  4. zmlc29 Win User

network and internet

this hard drive is not connected to my computer, it is connected to my wireless router.

after scanning for hardware changes as you suggested in step one, there is no usb hard drive
    listed on my computer, either in the device manager, or in the network list in file manager which includes both computers connected to the router. this computer is recognizing the router, internet, and other computers connected to the router.
    it is not recognizing the hard drive connected tot he wireless router.

I checked my wireless router to see if the usb hard drive is discoverable and verified that it is.

zmlc29, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't use Wireless Internet - Similar Threads - Can't Wireless Internet

2. Can't use computer without internet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't use computer without internet: Freshly installed OS; recently moved to a new app and I dont have internet access yet; when i try to login it says 'You'll need internet connection for this'. I want to access my OS and files and keep writing my graduation thesis. I tried holding shift and restarting and...
  3. Can't use computer without internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use computer without internet: Freshly installed OS; recently moved to a new app and I dont have internet access yet; when i try to login it says 'You'll need internet connection for this'. I want to access my OS and files and keep writing my graduation thesis. I tried holding shift and restarting and...
  4. Cant use wireless internet after updating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant use wireless internet after updating: So recently i needed space and i deleted a shit ton of files it was really dumb because it deleted some important computer files so i couldnt play any video games and most programs couldnt download So i updated the computer and it almost fixed everything the only this is...
  5. Can't turn wireless internet on; Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't turn wireless internet on; Windows 10: I've had a Windows 10 PC for about a year now, and it's never given me any issues. However, after the other day, and for seemingly no reason, I simply can't turn the Wireless on. When I click the WiFi icon on the taskbar, all it brings up is the Airplane Mode icon which I...
  6. Internet wireless

Internet wireless: It is one week I cant connect wireless to Internet. I need help. S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-wireless/c5a213fa-398d-4c79-a2e1-1311fcd22f3b
  7. Can't connect to internet wirelessly

Can't connect to internet wirelessly: Hello i seem to be having trouble with windows 10 whenever i try to connect my wireless router it wants me to connect a Ethernet cable to my router it doesn't even give option to connect wirelessly does anyone know how to fix this thanks in advance...
  8. Wired to wireless internet using dongles

Wired to wireless internet using dongles: Somewhere our phones do not have any data plan . That place has a desktop with internet connection . No wifi card builtin and since*It is an ALL in one computer we cannot install pci* wifi card. We can only have wifi adapter or dongles on a usb port. How safe is to create a...
  9. Windows 10 - Can't use Edge or Internet Explorer on Wireless Network

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 - Can't use Edge or Internet Explorer on Wireless Network: I have a user how recently bought a Dell 14 inch Inspiron. When they connect to the home wireless - cisco E2500 - and then open the browser - either Edge or IE - it knocks the laptop off the network (also other laptops, too) - they have to power cycle the router to get the...
  10. Can't get wireless internet on DELL 4050N

Can't get wireless internet on DELL 4050N: I've clean intalled W10 on a notebbok but cant get internet to work. It connects to the router but that yellow exclamation shows up in the taskbar icon. The adapter is a DELL 7015 with an Atheros chipset. The network was defined as publuc and I changed it to private using...