Windows 10: can't use yahoo toolbar on edge

Discus and support can't use yahoo toolbar on edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I find myself having to use my old trusty internet explorer 11 instead of being able to use the much trumped new edge because my yahoo toolbar won't... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by calvin, Aug 12, 2015.

1. calvin Win User

can't use yahoo toolbar on edge

I find myself having to use my old trusty internet explorer 11 instead of being able to use the much trumped new edge
    because my yahoo toolbar won't work on edge , i'm visually impaired and use yahoo toolbar a lot . so to me Microsoft new browser is all but useless ..any ideas ?

:)

calvin, Aug 12, 2015
  2. PianSa Win User

Question on a calculator program

Can't help to keep on saying this, that it is such a disaster, moving temp files back to its default location as suggested by the troubleshooter, and it turned out to be more trouble!

And now, Edge has also been unresponsive. Maybe because I set the homepage to yahoo!

So I don't know but there's seem to be an issue with yahoo. So should I uninstall the yahoo toolbar and reinstall it? My ID is yahoo that's why that's what I've been using.

There seems to be a new version.

PianSa, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Minime7 Win User
    Windows 10 Yahoo Mail App - Favourites Bar

I have just upgraded to Windows 10 on my Desktop from Windows 7. I had been using Edge to access my Ymail emails. It was suggested that I download the Yahoo Mail App, which I have successfully done, but I am unable to get any Toolbars to show. In particular,
    my Favourites Bar from Chrome and IE. I can get the Favourites Bar via Edge when accessing Ymail, BUT want to use the Yahoo Mail App as my default access and want to know how to get the Toolbars on Yahoo Mail NOT Edge. Thanks

Minime7, Aug 12, 2015
  4. iBawbag Win User

No plugins just now. That feature is coming later!

iBawbag, Aug 12, 2015
  5. calvin Win User
    thank you

calvin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. can't use yahoo toolbar on edge - Similar Threads - can't yahoo toolbar

2. Yahoo mail alerts with Edge!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo mail alerts with Edge!: Hi again and "Happy New Year", after weeks sorry months of problems with the Windows 10 Mailbox/Calendar app I have removed it. The main issue not being able to add my yahoo email account! I have set up two live Yahoo tiles now, one with my incoming mail and the other with...
  3. Yahoo mail alerts with Edge!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo mail alerts with Edge!: Hi again and "Happy New Year", after weeks sorry months of problems with the Windows 10 Mailbox/Calendar app I have removed it. The main issue not being able to add my yahoo email account! I have set up two live Yahoo tiles now, one with my incoming mail and the other with...
  4. Microsoft Edge toolbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge toolbar: [ATTACH] So I just moved to the new Microsoft Edge because it's much faster and smoother than Google Chrome. But I've noticed the font of it's toolbar is a bit too big compared to Google Chrome. Any solution? Can you change the font/toolbar size? I've tried to change the...
  5. Can't access Yahoo and Yahoo email

in Browsers and Email
    Can't access Yahoo and Yahoo email: Using Edge and Chrome, I've been having problems reaching Yahoo and Yahoo email. In both, I get my login screen, then when I press next, I get a screen to enter my email address (again) and password on same screen. Sometimes I get in, other times it loops back to the latter...
  6. Yahoo toolbar can't uninstall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yahoo toolbar can't uninstall: Whenever i attempt to uninstall yahoo toolbar from control panel, it can't be uninstall and avg detected unyt_bs.exe virus when trying to uninstall. Now what can i do to remove it from control panel???...
  7. How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge?: The "Links" system tray tool bar works well with IE, displaying the links on the Favourites Bar as it is supposed to. However, I have not been able to get it to work with Edge - no Edge links are shown. Is there a way to get it to work? 101919
  8. Can't Access Yahoo Mail using Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Access Yahoo Mail using Edge Browser: Ever since I've been using Edge, I'm never able to get into my Yahoo mail. Instead, I get a message, "Please reload the page and try again or use another browser". Reloading doesn't help. I have other browsers I can use, but if I'm already using Edge, it would be more...
  9. Settled on Edge with Yahoo Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Settled on Edge with Yahoo Mail: After numerous trial runs I settled on MS Edge with Yahoo Mail. Choose Edge due to its simplicity and speed. Choose Yahoo Mail because of it flawless performance and ease of use. GMail and Oulook would not sync. Firefox is a very good browser yet I like simplicity and speed....
  10. Edge toolbar Hub

in Browsers and Email
    Edge toolbar Hub: I'll probably get fried for this but I have one beta/testing machine I never do a fresh install, upgrades only starting with10240. The others I do, however question, what build did this icon in the capture below come from? No other machines (5) two 15063, the others 16199....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo toolbar edge

2. an error occurred while trying to uninstall yahoo toolbar

3. using yahoo toolbar in edge