Windows 10: Cant verify account

Discus and support Cant verify account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A few days ago I went to sign into my Microsoft windows account on my PC and it said I was signed into a temporary account until I can verify my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AllisonOsbahr, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Cant verify account

A few days ago I went to sign into my Microsoft windows account on my PC and it said I was signed into a temporary account until I can verify my account and when I went to verify it it wanted to send a code to an old phone number that is no longer in service and when I went to change the number it said I have to wait 30 days till it changes. I need into my account now. I can't wait 30 days. Please help!!

:)

AllisonOsbahr, Apr 1, 2020
  2. sgage Win User

Verify Account

Interesting... I've never had to re-verify my account.

sgage, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Cant verify account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Cant verify account

1. Cant verify account - Similar Threads - Cant verify account

2. Verify My Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verify My Account: So, Every few months i get a alert to verify my account from seemingly nothing. sometimes it doesnt need anything, and other times it needs me to change my password, and send a verification code to my phone number. is this a forced feature/option, or am i just hacked???...
  3. cant verify and account "owner" instead of admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant verify and account "owner" instead of admin: i went in a netzwip file and changed my account from admin to owner and now i cant do any admin verify needed things like download apps I've tried updating and restarting my computer but nothing and i cant access the file any more...
  4. Cant get my account verified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant get my account verified: I cant verify my account because I've used an old email addres that's been removed and a phone number I don't use. My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** It's an email i've been using for quite some time. I've tried contacting support but to no avail. . ....
  5. verify account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    verify account: I want to verify my account for I keep being told my details etc are out f date. However I have forgotten my password and despite many times being told that a code has been sent to my email address (and the one displayed on screen is correct) no emails have arrived. I can't...
  6. Cant verify product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant verify product key?: I recently got a pre-owned desktop computer and i got a new hard drive in it but i cannot activate windows, i have entered my product key but every time i do i keep getting the same response "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check you installation media." I don't...
  7. How to verify account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to verify account: When you change your account credentials for your MS account, specifically changing the email address.....why is there a 30 day wait period if you only have an email account to use to verify. If you have a mobile phone, you're instantly given a text with the code. Some of us...
  8. verify account

in Windows 10 Support
    verify account: When you change your account credentials for your MS account, specifically changing the email address.....why is there a 30 day wait period if you only have an email account to use to verify. If you have a mobile phone, you're instantly given a text with the code. Some of us...
  9. Verify Account

Verify Account: Thanks guys,,,,,I took the bull by the horns and clicked on it and it does seem that its because I have changed computers and somehow changed it myself. I will just have to wait a month. This is what I got when I clicked it,,still cannot understand their misspelling though....
  10. Verify account

Verify account: More out of curiousity. But yesterday the notifications on my desktop popped up with a prompt about verifying my account on the PC. I obediently clicked onto it which took me to accounts where I saw the 'verify' awaiting. I clicked it and it then went away without anymore pop...