Windows 10: CAN'T VERIFY IDENTITY OF USER ACCOUNT ON WINDOWS 10

Discus and support CAN'T VERIFY IDENTITY OF USER ACCOUNT ON WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please ... I can't verify the identity of my Windows user account (Microsoft Account) on Windows 10 on my laptop. But, I can access my Outlook Email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aderabalan, Jan 20, 2019.

1. CAN'T VERIFY IDENTITY OF USER ACCOUNT ON WINDOWS 10

Please ... I can't verify the identity of my Windows user account (Microsoft Account) on Windows 10 on my laptop. But, I can access my Outlook Email and Microsoft Account that connected to that Windows user account. I upgraded the security info to my latest mobile number, because I lost my handphone.

When I verify the identity of my main user account in Settings> Accounts> Your Info > Verify ... There is no choice for my latest mobile number, but ONLY option for my old number. Next, according to the instructions provided, I chose the "I don't have any of these" option and click "Update Online" then updating my Microsoft account's info security, but when I am back to the Settings, there is still no option for my latest mobile number. I have tried to click it many times, but my latest mobile number is not listed. So I still can't verify the identity of my Windows account.

FYI guys, I have repeatedly tried this, including updating the security info about my latest mobile number for my Microsoft account and then restarting Windows 10, but there is still no choice of my latest number for identity verification.

However, I can verify identity on the Administrator account on Windows 10 on my laptop.

So... What should I do? Is it important to verify the identity of a Microsoft user account in Windows 10? Can I change the Microsoft email address on a Windows account that has already been created?

:)

Aderabalan, Jan 20, 2019

2. Verify Identity. Windows 10

How do I verify my identity with Windows 10? Problem, I get message after a few steps, "That doesn't match the alternate email associated with your account. The correct email starts with "p.". I do not have an associated email account that I know of,
    perhaps more than 15 years ago. I know nothing about this "associated" email which has domain "sympatico.ca" , the same domain (user name) as my Microsoft account email.

Peter Arnold_293, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown CAN'T VERIFY IDENTITY OF USER ACCOUNT ON WINDOWS 10 :(

Zakin, Jan 20, 2019
  4. CAN'T VERIFY IDENTITY OF USER ACCOUNT ON WINDOWS 10

windows 10 - Can't verify identity Microsoft account

Hi,

To better assist you about the problem that you're experiencing with your Microsoft account, we would like to gather more information.

• How are you trying to verify your identity?
    • Is it possible for you to send us a screenshot?
    Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

CAN'T VERIFY IDENTITY OF USER ACCOUNT ON WINDOWS 10

1. CAN'T VERIFY IDENTITY OF USER ACCOUNT ON WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - CAN'T VERIFY IDENTITY

2. can't manage windows account because can't "verify identity".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't manage windows account because can't "verify identity".: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎10/‎30/‎2020 OS build 19045.4046 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0 The latest update seems to have borked my machine. I could no longer connect to my NAS. When trying to reenable network discovery,...
  3. can't manage windows account because can't "verify identity".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't manage windows account because can't "verify identity".: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎10/‎30/‎2020 OS build 19045.4046 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0 The latest update seems to have borked my machine. I could no longer connect to my NAS. When trying to reenable network discovery,...
  4. can't manage windows account because can't "verify identity".

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Verifying identity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Verifying identity: Hello there. I have two issues with my PC:1. Am trying to verify my identity to enable passwords and settings sync. I have chosen to receive a code on my phone number registered with MS account so that I can do the verification. I have the phone number right with me here, but...
  6. Verifying identity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verifying identity: Hello there. I have two issues with my PC:1. Am trying to verify my identity to enable passwords and settings sync. I have chosen to receive a code on my phone number registered with MS account so that I can do the verification. I have the phone number right with me here, but...
  7. Can't verify my identity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't verify my identity: On "Settings/Update & Security/Windows security/Account protection/Microsoft account" it says "Verify your identity to sync passwords across your devices" with a "Verify" button below, but, when I click on the "Verify" button, a popup appears, briefly says "Just a moment",...
  8. I Can't Verify Identity of User Account on Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I Can't Verify Identity of User Account on Windows 10: Please ... I can't verify the identity of my Windows user account (Microsoft Account) on Windows 10 on my laptop. But, I can access my Outlook Email and Microsoft Account that connected to that Windows user account. I upgraded the security info to my latest mobile number,...
  9. I CAN'T VERIFY IDENTITY OF USER ACCOUNT ON WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I CAN'T VERIFY IDENTITY OF USER ACCOUNT ON WINDOWS 10: Please ... I can't verify the identity of my Windows user account (Microsoft Account) on my Genuine Windows 10 on my laptop. But, I can access my Outlook Email and Microsoft Account that connected to that Windows user account. I upgraded the security info about my latest...
  10. Can't verify Outlook account identity

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't verify Outlook account identity: I have a problem on a new Dell machine running the current Windows 10 Home version 1709 OS build 16299.192 every thing is up to date and no viruses etc. I can’t log in to Outlook.com via the Outlook.com link on the Bing homepage either using Edge or Explorer, it just hangs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant verify identity microsoft account

2. cant verify identity

3. cant verify microsoft account phone number as it is a land line

4. cant verify user ,
  5. verify account windows 10,
  6. cant verify identity windows,
  7. windows 10 cant verify account