Windows 10: Can't verify my microsoft account in shared experiences

Discus and support Can't verify my microsoft account in shared experiences in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I changed the email I use for windows. That signed me out of all of my windows stuff. Windows is telling me to verify my password in shared... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Kevin11xh, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Kevin11xh Win User

Can't verify my microsoft account in shared experiences

I changed the email I use for windows. That signed me out of all of my windows stuff. Windows is telling me to verify my password in shared experiences. My password didn't work, I used the change it by text to change it. The updated password doesn't work either.

:)

Kevin11xh, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Zyxian Win User
    Shared Experience

Vanessa,

I don't want to sign in. That is the point. I use a local account on my computer. I shouldn't have to log in to tell it not to use Shared Experience. Shared Experience is not looking at the setting that it is off.

I've just been ignoring it. Looking at it as another update fail.

Zyxian, Feb 2, 2021
  4. T'kael Win User

Shared Experience

Did not resolve the issue. :-(

Note that I did not sign with my Microsoft account when I turned Shared Experiences to 'on'. Not sure if that was a necessary step?

T'kael, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't verify my microsoft account in shared experiences - Similar Threads - Can't verify microsoft

2. Shared Account Experiences Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Shared Account Experiences Error: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day.So when I booted up my pc, I got the Shared Experiences error and it took me to the Shared Experiences page for some reason.It hasn't happened before and when I clicked Fix Now it said I needed to add a phone number.Has there been any...
  3. Shared Account Experiences Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Account Experiences Error: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day.So when I booted up my pc, I got the Shared Experiences error and it took me to the Shared Experiences page for some reason.It hasn't happened before and when I clicked Fix Now it said I needed to add a phone number.Has there been any...
  4. Shared Account Experiences Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Shared Experiences Account Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shared Experiences Account Error: I am getting a message that says there is an issue with my shared experiences that needs to be fixed. [ATTACH] I click it it brings me here. [ATTACH] I click the fix now and then this... [ATTACH] This screen blinks in and out going back to the blank one above......
  6. I can't verify my Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't verify my Microsoft account.: I can sign into my school Microsoft account, but I can't verify my identity because it's sending a code to my old phone number, which isn't my number anymore. It's not giving me an option for any other verification method. How can I verify my identity?...
  7. Microsoft Account Problem - Shared Experience Doesn't Fix It

Microsoft Account Problem - Shared Experience Doesn't Fix It: Can't get the stupid popup to go away no matter what crackpot advice I follow, even from microsoft itself. Fix the bug, I cannot use a local account otherwise I am unable to do anything without having to log back in to the microsoft acount adding anything, apps, games...
  8. Microsoft Account Problem - Shared Experiences Error

Microsoft Account Problem - Shared Experiences Error: Roughly every time I boot up my machine, I get a windows pop-up that there is a Microsoft Account Problem and that "we need to fix your account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings." When I click to fix the issue, it...
  9. Shared Experiences Verify problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Shared Experiences Verify problem: Hi, I keep getting emails from MS saying security alert asking me to recover my account. I am asked to fill out the last four digits of my phone number for verification but when I do this I get the following message. "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try...
  10. Can't verify microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't verify microsoft account: I have re-installed Win 10 multiple times because of some problems and this time when I clicked Verify either through phone or email I received nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-verify-microsoft-account/d2ecd7b5-e788-403a-af12-0cfb5506bb9f"