Windows 10: Can't verify my outlook account...

Discus and support Can't verify my outlook account... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, Trying to set up my outlook for first use. Asking me to verify my account, but seems to get stuck on the following screen [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Sammylad2010, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Can't verify my outlook account...

Hi,

Trying to set up my outlook for first use. Asking me to verify my account, but seems to get stuck on the following screen

Can't verify my outlook account... [​IMG]

:)

Sammylad2010, Dec 27, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Can't verify my outlook account... [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Dec 27, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Can't verify my outlook account...

outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Can't verify my outlook account...

1. Can't verify my outlook account... - Similar Threads - Can't verify outlook

2. I can't verify my identity in Microsoft Outlook account because I can't receive OTP.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't verify my identity in Microsoft Outlook account because I can't receive OTP.: I can't verify my identity in Microsoft Outlook account because I can't receive OTP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-verify-my-identity-in-microsoft-outlook/21b1b63d-e452-4f1e-a772-81a7216844eb
  3. I can't verify my identity in Microsoft Outlook account because I can't receive OTP.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't verify my identity in Microsoft Outlook account because I can't receive OTP.: I can't verify my identity in Microsoft Outlook account because I can't receive OTP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-verify-my-identity-in-microsoft-outlook/21b1b63d-e452-4f1e-a772-81a7216844eb
  4. I can't verify my old microsoft account

I can't verify my old microsoft account: i'm trying to access an old Microsoft account but i have forgotten alot of the information in the verification survey.I have the password but it keeps asking me to verify is there another way i can access the account?Thanks!...
  5. Verify My Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verify My Account: So, Every few months i get a alert to verify my account from seemingly nothing. sometimes it doesnt need anything, and other times it needs me to change my password, and send a verification code to my phone number. is this a forced feature/option, or am i just hacked???...
  6. Verify My Account

Verify My Account: So, Every few months i get a alert to verify my account from seemingly nothing. sometimes it doesnt need anything, and other times it needs me to change my password, and send a verification code to my phone number. is this a forced feature/option, or am i just hacked???...
  7. I can't sign in again to verify my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in again to verify my account: Because I was having issues buying the game pass on my pc I have a child account but my parent couldn't allow me to buy it or buy it for me, I went to Microsoft family. At the top of the screen, it says that i have to sign in again to verify my account on my pc by allowing...
  8. I can't verify my Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't verify my Microsoft account.: I can sign into my school Microsoft account, but I can't verify my identity because it's sending a code to my old phone number, which isn't my number anymore. It's not giving me an option for any other verification method. How can I verify my identity?...
  9. Can't verify microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't verify microsoft account: I have re-installed Win 10 multiple times because of some problems and this time when I clicked Verify either through phone or email I received nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-verify-microsoft-account/d2ecd7b5-e788-403a-af12-0cfb5506bb9f"
  10. Can't verify Outlook account identity

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't verify Outlook account identity: I have a problem on a new Dell machine running the current Windows 10 Home version 1709 OS build 16299.192 every thing is up to date and no viruses etc. I can’t log in to Outlook.com via the Outlook.com link on the Bing homepage either using Edge or Explorer, it just hangs...