Windows 10: Cant verify or sign into microsoft app or change my windows login password

Discus and support Cant verify or sign into microsoft app or change my windows login password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Nothing on windows is working, I cant sign into Microsoft store it just says unsuspected error and closes when I verify the window pops up all grey and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MathewGervais, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Cant verify or sign into microsoft app or change my windows login password

Nothing on windows is working, I cant sign into Microsoft store it just says unsuspected error and closes when I verify the window pops up all grey and closes. I try and change my pin code for login it just goes grey and closes.

:)

MathewGervais, Jan 23, 2021

2. Forgot Windows 10 password...

If it's a Microsoft account, you should be able to change the password via another computer at live.com and the password should also change to match on the computer (obviously make sure it has internet access first). The password is verified online during login.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Password to sign in

Hi Rosa,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need to know whether you are using Microsoft/Local account to sign in to Windows 10.

If you are using Microsoft account to login to Windows 10, there is no option to disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password.

Step 1:

If you are using Local account to login to Windows 10, you can disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password. Follow the below steps if you use Local account.

• Press Windows + I keys to open
      settings
      menu.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Sign in options.

• Click on Change under Change your account password.

• Enter your current password and leave the other two files for new password as empty and close the windows by clicking on
      OK button.

• Sign out and try to sign in again and check.
    Step 2:

You may also create the 4 digit PIN which will reduce your time to enter full password. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + I keys to open
      settings
      menu.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Sign in options.

• Click on Add under PIN.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to create Pin.

• Sign out and try to sign in again using PIN as your Sign in option.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Cant verify or sign into microsoft app or change my windows login password

Changing password did not change Windows login password, only email password

I discovered my brother had found out my password for my Windows 10 PC. I went to change it in settings>Accounts>Sign in options>change password. doing this Changed my password for my Microsoft account, but did not change the Windows log in password, which
    is what I wanted to change.

my Microsoft account is tied to my Windows login account, I cannot find any other option to change the Windows login password, only the one I listed before.

Armouredfalcon, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Cant verify or sign into microsoft app or change my windows login password

1. Cant verify or sign into microsoft app or change my windows login password - Similar Threads - Cant verify sign

2. Cant sign into microsoft apps with my Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant sign into microsoft apps with my Microsoft account: im trying to log into my Microsoft account on apps like the Microsoft store, the Xbox app, and other such Microsoft owned apps. But when i try, the sign in screen pops up for a moment and then disappears. When i was setting up my pc i used my main email not the one my...
  3. Cant sign into microsoft apps with my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign into microsoft apps with my Microsoft account: im trying to log into my Microsoft account on apps like the Microsoft store, the Xbox app, and other such Microsoft owned apps. But when i try, the sign in screen pops up for a moment and then disappears. When i was setting up my pc i used my main email not the one my...
  4. Cant sign into microsoft apps with my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant change my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change my password: So recently i changed from windows 11 to windows 10 because it was hard to navigate and wasnt working well. But now when im using windows 10 it seems there is some settings missing. For example what i wanted to do was set a password with just 4 numbers. I was searching up...
  6. Cant change my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant change my password: So recently i changed from windows 11 to windows 10 because it was hard to navigate and wasnt working well. But now when im using windows 10 it seems there is some settings missing. For example what i wanted to do was set a password with just 4 numbers. I was searching up...
  7. I changed my microsoft account password but still cant login to pc??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I changed my microsoft account password but still cant login to pc??: Hey, I changed my password for the microsoft account this pc is registered under bc i forgot my old one but the new password still wont work. How long beforw it takes effect? Thanks! submitted by /u/Lightwingames [link] [comments]...
  8. Cant change my mail app password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant change my mail app password: Hi, I added an account to the mail app but i accidentally used the wrong password. I have tried everything to recover it and change it. I have reset the app, I have deleted the app and started again but the account remained, and I can not find the password in the web...
  9. Changing the microsoft account password doesn't change the windows login password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing the microsoft account password doesn't change the windows login password?: Hi, Here is the case, I use RD Client all the time and accidentally I signed in using a someone else's computer yesterday and I strongly believe that I stored my credentials to connect to my computer. But today I wanted to change the account password so what I went...
  10. Login Password changed to microsoft account password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Password changed to microsoft account password: I have been using the same password to login to my computer for 3 years and I have not changed any settings or logged into the Microsoft store. I have updated my pc many times and still used the same password but after putting to sleep it wants to use my microsoft account...