Windows 10: Cant verify product key?

Discus and support Cant verify product key? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently got a pre-owned desktop computer and i got a new hard drive in it but i cannot activate windows, i have entered my product key but every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CooperF, Jan 24, 2019.

1. CooperF Win User

Cant verify product key?

I recently got a pre-owned desktop computer and i got a new hard drive in it but i cannot activate windows, i have entered my product key but every time i do i keep getting the same response "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check you installation media." I don't know what to do is there anyone that knows how to fix this problem?

:)

CooperF, Jan 24, 2019

2. Product key not verified

Hi everyone,

I just finished build my own pc and and everything seemed to work fine. Until starting windows 10.

I ordered Windows 10 Home through Amazon but I did not receive any CD nor USB, just the product key and upon entering it, it says:

'We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media'.

As I tried to browse through the internet for some solutions, my case seems to be unique as I just have the code but no drive from Amazon.

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Guillaume.

guillaumelonghi, Jan 24, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    How to verify Product key

Hi,

For us to answer your product key query accordingly, we'd like to know what do you mean by verify the product (e.g. check its expiration or want to know the product key itself)?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jan 24, 2019
  4. Cant verify product key?

product key verify

I recently bought a product key for windows 7 ultimate on this website https://www.all4keys.com/ but when i want to verify it online to download the files to my computer it says The product key you entered
    is invalid or not supported by this site. Please contact Microsoft Support for assistance. anyone that can give me tips on how maybe fixing it?

NicoVan 't dack, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

Cant verify product key?

1. Cant verify product key? - Similar Threads - Cant verify product

2. verify server 2016 product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    verify server 2016 product key: my server 2016 crashed - was able to run disk repair from another computer in order to get it to boot again. I ran the vbs script below. I got back a code the MS is telling me is not valid. I talked to a licensing tech and he gave me this command to run from powershell as...
  3. verify server 2016 product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    verify server 2016 product key: my server 2016 crashed - was able to run disk repair from another computer in order to get it to boot again. I ran the vbs script below. I got back a code the MS is telling me is not valid. I talked to a licensing tech and he gave me this command to run from powershell as...
  4. Troubleshooting Window 10 install "Couldn't verify the product key."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Troubleshooting Window 10 install "Couldn't verify the product key.": My hard drive crashed and I replaced it with an ssd drive. I bought a Windows 10 disc and loaded it to a usb drive to install it. But when I tried to install it the product key says "We couldn't verify the product key. Please check your installation media". Is there a way...
  5. Cant Delete Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant Delete Product Key: [ATTACH]Hi all, I'm having trouble deleting my product key, why am I doing this? Because I accidentally bought an illegal license, and I always try to delete my product key by entering the code slmgr.vbs / upk in cmd, and when I restart, the license keeps coming back, is...
  6. How to Verify My Product Key ?

How to Verify My Product Key ?: How I verify my Product key to confirm that I am legal or illegal User for using this window 10 according to the licence policy of Microsoft . ? Kindly Please Define In simple word and easy way . Thanks To Microsoft Community ....
  7. Cant verify account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant verify account: A few days ago I went to sign into my Microsoft windows account on my PC and it said I was signed into a temporary account until I can verify my account and when I went to verify it it wanted to send a code to an old phone number that is no longer in service and when I went...
  8. Cant read my product key

Cant read my product key: I've bought a windows 10 install disc but cant read the key. The sticker scratched off some of the characters. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-read-my-product-key/282f4821-ebce-42e3-837d-751c0eb25a48"
  9. How to verify Product Keys

How to verify Product Keys: Hello, we have received a batch of product keys for Win 10 Pro and Office but suspect they are bootlegged. Is there any online methiod to verify the key as fake or otherwise? Thanks...
  10. Cant change product key?

Cant change product key?: When I click on change product key, I got some sound, settings freeze, and thats it. Bug? 12407

Users found this page by searching for:

1. verify key windows