Windows 10: Can't view any icons in large or extra large

Discus and support Can't view any icons in large or extra large in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; View in medium icons [ATTACH] But view in large icons [ATTACH] Everything else works just fine. It seems like windows 10 won't read any icons in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kaldeqca, Oct 3, 2018.

1. kaldeqca Win User

Can't view any icons in large or extra large

View in medium icons

Can't view any icons in large or extra large ee1f3d36-650b-4ead-bc3d-7d9f489bd8b7?upload=true.png

But view in large icons

Can't view any icons in large or extra large 32ffab19-b9bb-41d4-bbf8-2541d4d92cf6?upload=true.png

Everything else works just fine.

It seems like windows 10 won't read any icons in large or extra large.

:)

kaldeqca, Oct 3, 2018

2. File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hi,

The icons might be set to appear in medium or small icons. For you to get extra large icons, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right-click in an empty space and navigate to View > Extra large icons.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 3, 2018
  3. JCherner Win User
    File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hahahahahaahahahaha

Hahahhahahahahahahaha

JCherner, Oct 3, 2018
  4. PFCMCL Win User

Windows Explorer Extra Large Icons View Not Working

Jenith, I think you meant on step "c", Now select extra large icons.

Well, that's exactly what I'm doing and it's not working. Like I said in my original post, when I choose "extra large icons" the only thing that happens is that there's a much bigger white space separating/around the icons, but the actual
    icons are the same size as in the large icon view.

PFCMCL, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't view any icons in large or extra large - Similar Threads - Can't view icons

2. View In Large Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View In Large Icons: In Windows 10 Is There A Way To View Every Folder And Everything In That Folder In My Computer In Large Icons Instead Of Changing It One By One ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-in-large-icons/ae443334-7b6f-4db4-93b4-e1edd3f330a5
  3. View In Large Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View In Large Icons: In Windows 10 Is There A Way To View Every Folder And Everything In That Folder In My Computer In Large Icons Instead Of Changing It One By One ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-in-large-icons/ae443334-7b6f-4db4-93b4-e1edd3f330a5
  4. View In Large Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer: I am trying to get my jpeg files to appear larger e.g. extra large but there is no difference between large and extra large other than more space between them. I have a fairly new HP Spectre laptop and this is so frustrating for photo work. please help Peg...
  6. Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer

Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer: I am trying to get my jpeg files to appear larger e.g. extra large but there is no difference between large and extra large other than more space between them. I have a fairly new HP Spectre laptop and this is so frustrating for photo work. please help Peg...
  7. Jpg images not large enough to view properly don't change from large to extra large in view.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Jpg images not large enough to view properly don't change from large to extra large in view.: Images don't change from large to extra large in view- Medium to Large works. When going from Large to XL image size is the same and does not change, it just shows more text and spreads the images out. I currently have Windows 10. My topic selection might not be...
  8. Windows Explorer large and extra large icons all missing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer large and extra large icons all missing.: Hi guys, Got a weird issue with a friends computer. A few weeks ago she said that all the icons disappeared so I jumped on teamviewer to check it out and found that in Windows Explorer, viewing large or extra large icons shows the icons as totally blank (all file types and...
  9. Default View 'Large icons'

Default View 'Large icons': W10, Office 2016. Although I close my docs and folders in 'Large icons', they often open in List view, which I never want; I almost always want Large icon view. I have been down the recommended File Explorer/any folder////apply to folders etc. route, but this hasn't changed...
  10. Thumbnails not showing (Extra Large Icons, Large, Medium....

in Windows 10 Support
    Thumbnails not showing (Extra Large Icons, Large, Medium....: hey guys, found this (finally) on the net: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...2e8ff86?auth=1http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...2e8ff86?auth=1 None of the solutions helped, except this one: [img] In reply to Pinaki Mohanty's post on April 6, 2013 I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove rectangular borders around icons in extra large view

2. large icons open list not working