Windows 10: Can't view images anymore using google. Nice.

Discus and support Can't view images anymore using google. Nice. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Am I the only one who is annoyed here? Google has removed the 'view image' button from it's search, and clicking on the image does not bring you to the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by riffwraith, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Can't view images anymore using google. Nice.

Am I the only one who is annoyed here? Google has removed the 'view image' button from it's search, and clicking on the image does not bring you to the image. The Search by Image button is also being removed.

Wow.

:)

riffwraith, Feb 15, 2018
  2. nicoleww Win User

Nokia C3 web browser , can't view image?

Before i would use the in-build web browser on the nokia c3, log in facebook and view images. I could even save these photos

but then lately, i can't even view any images anymore. all i see is the white box with the red "x" in it? Even when i try on going to google images, i see the same thing.

Help?

* yes, the view image function is on

nicoleww, Feb 15, 2018
  3. How do I view my Google+ page views?

Cause I can't view it and also I can't go back to the old google+ page anymore.

sheriselitz, Feb 15, 2018
  4. Bree New Member

Can't view images anymore using google. Nice.

Yes, seems they have changed the 'View image' button to a 'Visit Site' button, clicking on the image takes you to the site too. You still get to see the image, but now it's seen on the site page you go to.

You can still search by image. Top right of the Google home page it says 'gmail' then 'images'. Click on 'images' and then you can search by image.

5. I may not be understanding problem. I search chocolate and at top of page, left side, the word Images is there

Can't view images anymore using google. Nice. [​IMG]

I click on it and it shows Images.

What browser are you using, Chrome, Firefox ?

Like I said I likely don't understand issue.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Feb 15, 2018
  6. Bree New Member
    The issue is that previously the images results page had a very useful 'View image' button. This has been removed after a legal dispute with Getty Images over copyright issues.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/0...utton_removed/

7. mrgeek Win User
    mrgeek, Feb 16, 2018
  8. Can't view images anymore using google. Nice.

I know - but the result is still the same.

Thanks mrgeek!

riffwraith, Feb 17, 2018
  9. Go to Yahoo, over there you can actually do what Google couldn't. Viewing the image. Stupid Google.

RingTailCoon, Feb 21, 2018
  10. Hi,
    Wondered what happened to it
    Guess they will go after Bing... now *Smile

ThrashZone, Feb 21, 2018
  11. f14tomcat Win User
    Then our Funny Pictures thread! *Shock*Eek

f14tomcat, Feb 21, 2018
  12. Hi,
    lol yeah images will just be a lot smaller coming off the preview and screen shots or snips *Smile
    Very weird stuff
    Not even sure why it's an issue they have copyright stamps on them already.

ThrashZone, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't view images anymore using google. Nice.

1. Can't view images anymore using google. Nice. - Similar Threads - Can't view images

2. I can't get Google on my computer anymore.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't get Google on my computer anymore.: The message says something about the command-line sxstracel. The side by side configuration has failed. I have Libro Office on my computer. Google use to work but now it has suddenly stopped. What should I do?...
  3. Can't View Images in Preview Pane - Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't View Images in Preview Pane - Help: I'm unable to view images as thumbnails in preview pane in windows explorer. How do I fix this? 168481
  4. Can't use Bluetooth speaker anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't use Bluetooth speaker anymore: I've been using this Bluetooth speaker on my PC for almost a year everyday without any issues, for about two years on my laptop, and almost on a daily basis on my phone as well, and today when I tried to connect to it, I couldn't. When I open the Bluetooth and other devices...
  5. Can't save an image anymore?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't save an image anymore?: Hey, guys, I have had the problem for a long time that I cannot save images or other files with right click ---> save image/file as from the internet... The Explorer window is there for a moment, disappears immediately and brings any window into the foreground (see video...
  6. Can't load NETFLIX - Can't load Google Images

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't load NETFLIX - Can't load Google Images: Hi! Can someone please help as I fear my windows is well messed up 1 - I cant load NETFLIX - I get: This site can’t be reached www.netflix.com refused to connect. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED 2 - I cant...
  7. I can't open Google Chrome anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't open Google Chrome anymore: I tried to open Google Chrome this afternoon, but it wouldn't open. It only opened to show my profile pic. I'm sorry, but I don't like Edge. Because I had to reset my Windows 10, I had to download Chrome last week. Now it won't open right. What can I do? And what's...
  8. Can't view pictures on image icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't view pictures on image icons: Hi Lately I've had this issue - I can't see the pictures of the icon images. No matter what size. I have Windows 10 and all the suggestions I read here do not work/apply. I've reset my computer not long ago, so maybe this is part of the problem?...
  9. Google images

in Browsers and Email
    Google images: Until today, when I have a page of Google images open, if I clicked on an image it would open in a larger size, and give link to original pic. Now when I click image nothing happens. Any help appreciated. Thank You 116866
  10. Google images

in Windows 10 Support
    Google images: Until today, when I have a page of Google images open, if I clicked on an image it would open in a larger size, and give link to original pic. Now when I click image nothing happens. Any help appreciated. Thank You 116866