Windows 10: Can't View in Browser with IE from Outlook & other browsers don't work

Discus and support Can't View in Browser with IE from Outlook & other browsers don't work in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When using Outlook 2016 a lot of times it does not show my HTML email correctly so I click the "View in Browser" option embedded in Outlook and it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dbassman55, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Can't View in Browser with IE from Outlook & other browsers don't work

When using Outlook 2016 a lot of times it does not show my HTML email correctly so I click the "View in Browser" option embedded in Outlook and it opens IE and displays my email is an MHT file in IE. Problem is, IE has become obsolete and automatically switches to Edge which does not show my email correctly and instead just shows a bunch of HTML. I tried using a another browser as my default with MHT files and the same thing happens. Is there a setting in Edge or another browser that would allow me to view my HTML emails from Outlook 2016 as an MHT file correctly? I'm using Windows 10

:)

dbassman55, Aug 1, 2021

2. update browser

Hi,

On affected sites, Compatibility View may be the culprit.

Compatibility View tells websites that you're running an earlier version of Internet Explorer.

From IE> Tools (or Alt + t)> Compatibility View Settings, verify that the site is not in the list, that "Use Microsoft compatibility lists" is unchecked and that "Display Intranet Sites in Compatibility View" is unchecked.

Don

Don Varnau, Aug 1, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Aug 1, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Can't View in Browser with IE from Outlook & other browsers don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

Can't View in Browser with IE from Outlook & other browsers don't work

1. Can't View in Browser with IE from Outlook & other browsers don't work - Similar Threads - Can't View Browser

2. Browsers don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers don't work: My problems started after I cloned my drive to another partition and updated windows. I can't use any browser to connect to websites on the internet despite me being able to use internet based apps perfectly fine. Microsoft bing seems to be the only browser that'll actually...
  3. Browsers don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers don't work: My problems started after I cloned my drive to another partition and updated windows. I can't use any browser to connect to websites on the internet despite me being able to use internet based apps perfectly fine. Microsoft bing seems to be the only browser that'll actually...
  4. Browsers don't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. All browsers (and many other applications) stopped working except IE

in Browsers and Email
    All browsers (and many other applications) stopped working except IE: I have been building and working with computers for over 20 years and am completely stumped and perplexed by the issue I'm experiencing. My computer was functioning normally, it was powered down for the day and restarted in the evening. Every time I attempt to open Firefox,...
  6. All browsers (and many other applications) stopped working except IE

in Windows 10 Support
    All browsers (and many other applications) stopped working except IE: I have been building and working with computers for over 20 years and am completely stumped and perplexed by the issue I'm experiencing. My computer was functioning normally, it was powered down for the day and restarted in the evening. Every time I attempt to open Firefox,...
  7. Darkened Icon for IE Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Darkened Icon for IE Browser: Hi: I think I must refresh the icon for Internet Explorer browser that appears in the taskbar. What I see is a box outline and a faint, very dark lowercase "e" in the taskbar. Not shown as a sky blue "e" with a gold ring orbit. It seems as if the contrast level has been...
  8. Problem with IE browser

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with IE browser: Hi There Whenever I open my IE 11 browser, it shows 2 previous tabs from earlier searches. Although I can close them down, they still appear whenever I open IE ? 69620
  9. IE doesn't work, all other browsers do

in Browsers and Email
    IE doesn't work, all other browsers do: I have a client that brought me his "self upgraded" computer. Symptom: IE doesn't work, can't download chrome. I start off by resetting IE settings to defaults which typically solves a lot of IE problems. Didn't here. I then uninstalled IE through the add/remove...
  10. Seamonkey is my default browser, but IE opens through Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Seamonkey is my default browser, but IE opens through Outlook: Hi, I have made Seamonkey my default browser. When I click on a link in outlook, IE opens and I do not seem to find a setting to stop outlook doing that. Very annoying. Richard 19838