Windows 10: Can't view my samsung phones files

Discus and support Can't view my samsung phones files in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been trying to view my samsung Android phones files but for some reason I can't. I know for a fact it's my computers fault because I tried to view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sexwiththemoon, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Can't view my samsung phones files

I've been trying to view my samsung Android phones files but for some reason I can't. I know for a fact it's my computers fault because I tried to view them on another pc and I could see them. I checked in Device manager and it said the proper driver wasn't installed, so I installed it from the official samsung website and it still won't recognize the driver. (When I first plugged in the phone to my pc, it had downloaded the same driver I did and it didn't recognize the thing it installed itself) I tried searching for solutions but so far none have worked. I'm wondering if anyone could help me out. The OS that I could view the files on was windows 8, I posted this in r/windows10 because it isn't working on that OS.

submitted by /u/sexwiththemoon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sexwiththemoon, Mar 9, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 9, 2021
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Can't view my samsung phones files

setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Can't view my samsung phones files

1. Can't view my samsung phones files - Similar Threads - Can't view samsung

2. I can't view files properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't view files properly.: So I click on One drive in windows explorer and i click on say an image and i get a lil message that says "Can't open this file, Make sure Martin - Personal is running on your PC, then try again. What does that mean and what do I do to fix it please help me....
  3. File Explorer is detecting my Samsung Galaxy S20 phone, but it's not detecting any of the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer is detecting my Samsung Galaxy S20 phone, but it's not detecting any of the...: I would like to transfer my photos and videos from my Samsung Galaxy S20 to my ASUS Q547 laptop which is running Windows 10. When I connect the two devices with a USB cable, my phone's name is showing up in File Explorer under "Devices" but then when I double click on my...
  4. File Explorer is detecting my Samsung Galaxy S20 phone, but it's not detecting any of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer is detecting my Samsung Galaxy S20 phone, but it's not detecting any of the...: I would like to transfer my photos and videos from my Samsung Galaxy S20 to my ASUS Q547 laptop which is running Windows 10. When I connect the two devices with a USB cable, my phone's name is showing up in File Explorer under "Devices" but then when I double click on my...
  5. File Explorer is detecting my Samsung Galaxy S20 phone, but it's not detecting any of the...

6. Can't connect my phone to my computer with your your phone app aka samsungs's link to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect my phone to my computer with your your phone app aka samsungs's link to windows: Last night Your Phone lost connection to my phone and now i've been trying to reconnect my phone to Windows my but it won't connect.Not sure whyThe only thing i thought it my be causing this is cause i change my password, but i've also been getting this error cold...
  7. Can't connect my phone to my computer with your your phone app aka samsungs's link to windows

Can't connect my phone to my computer with your your phone app aka samsungs's link to windows: Last night Your Phone lost connection to my phone and now i've been trying to reconnect my phone to Windows my but it won't connect.Not sure whyThe only thing i thought it my be causing this is cause i change my password, but i've also been getting this error cold...
  8. How do i sort by month using file explorer viewing files on my samsung phone. I am not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i sort by month using file explorer viewing files on my samsung phone. I am not...: How do i sort by month using file explorer viewing files on my samsung phone. I am not able to add my camera directory into a library. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sort-by-month-using-file-explorer-viewing/49488abf-dd98-48f0-83c8-4b9c5cc063a0
  9. Samsung Smart View installation

Samsung Smart View installation: I am trying to mirror my windows 10 Acer lap top to my Samsung smart tv using the Samsung Smart View app to view DVD's. When I install the app it is unable to recognise any other equipment on my network, including TV's Smart phones etc. Is there something I am missing? Thanks...
  10. YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell

in Windows 10 Support
    YOUR PHONE and a Samsung Cell: Had this working last year on a different cell and number. YourPhone does not recognize the new cell. I am thinking that it is trying to link to the old one. The new cell has the APP installed and it says Your Phone And Pc Are Connected. What to do!!! Is there a way to give...