Windows 10: Can't view online folders/files in cloud Onedrive - but can see my folders in my laptop...

Discus and support Can't view online folders/files in cloud Onedrive - but can see my folders in my laptop... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, I have two laptops and both are Windows10 running Onedrive. The Onedrive folder on each laptop C: drive are identical and synching properly BUT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Elliot Hudes, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Can't view online folders/files in cloud Onedrive - but can see my folders in my laptop...

So,

I have two laptops and both are Windows10 running Onedrive. The Onedrive folder on each laptop C: drive are identical and synching properly BUT if I logon to Onedrive online only one of the laptops can see my folders or files in the cloud.

I've looked at threads and tried to reinstall, clear browser cache, incognito mode to no avail. My computer with this problem is a Hp Pavilion dm1 (Netbook). The laptop that can see the online folders is a Lenovo i7.

I've tried different browsers - firefox, Edge, Chrome. Not working. It appears that something unique to this computer is making it incapable of seeing the folders/files in the cloud that I have confirmed are still there.

Anyone have a solution?

Elliot

:)

Elliot Hudes, Jun 11, 2019

2. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Jun 11, 2019
  3. WojtasRed Win User
    Hidden folders

I installed `Kane and Lynch` on my PC twice in Program Files(x86) folder but I can`t find them (2 folders with game). But free space on my HDD is lower. So there`re those folders on my hdd. I use option `unhide` hidden folders but still can`t find them. Any suggestions? How can i delete those hidden folders?

When I run istallation for this game I can see those folders in Program Files(x86) folde.

I`m using Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

WojtasRed, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Frogger Win User

Can't view online folders/files in cloud Onedrive - but can see my folders in my laptop...

?? How do I PW protect Folders in windows

hmmm?
    Sharing files and folders overview You can share the files and folders stored on your computer, on a network, and on the Web. The method you choose depends on whom you want to share files with, and what computer they will use to access the files.

When you share files or folders, they are not as protected as they are when you do not share them. People with access to your computer or your network might be able to read, copy, or change files that are in a shared folder. You should always be aware that the files and folders that you share are available to other people and be sure to monitor your shared files and folders on a regular basis.

Important

If your computer is not joined to a domain, you can use the Network Setup Wizard to automatically turn file and printer sharing on or off. To start the Network Setup Wizard, click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Setup Wizard.
    If you both use the same computer

You can put the files you want to share in the Shared Documents folder. Files stored in the Shared Documents folder or its subfolders are always available to other users on your computer.

Step-by-step procedure
    Note

If you are connected to a network domain, the Shared Documents, Shared Pictures, and Shared Music folders are not available.
    If both computers are on the same network

You can share a folder or drive on your computer with others on the network. You can also control whether the files in the shared folder can be modified by other users.

If your computer is connected to a network domain, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure
    If your computer is connected to a workgroup, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure
    Note

If you are connected to a network domain, you will need to set the Access control for the folder or drive after sharing it. For more information, go to To set, view, change, or remove file and folder permissions.
    If you want to share your files online

You can publish pictures and documents on the Web using the Web Publishing Wizard. The files will be stored in a private, online folder that you manage.

Step-by-step procedure

If you don't want others to access your files

You can prevent other users from accessing your folders and the files they contain. When your computer is connected to a domain, this is called setting permissions for your file or folder. When your computer is connected to a workgroup, this is called making your folders private.

If your computer is connected to a network domain, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure
    If your computer is connected to a workgroup, use this procedure:

Step-by-step procedure

'HELP' it can be your friend *Smile Can't view online folders/files in cloud Onedrive - but can see my folders in my laptop... :)

Frogger, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Can't view online folders/files in cloud Onedrive - but can see my folders in my laptop...

1. Can't view online folders/files in cloud Onedrive - but can see my folders in my laptop... - Similar Threads - Can't view online

2. Can't see photos as 'icons' in folder view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see photos as 'icons' in folder view: I have literally thousands of photographs for work purposes and use the "Extra Large Icon" in view settings in the folder to find what I'm looking for. I can see a small version of the photograph. Windows appears to have updated over night and has removed 'photo viewer' and...
  3. Can't see photos as 'icons' in folder view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't see photos as 'icons' in folder view: I have literally thousands of photographs for work purposes and use the "Extra Large Icon" in view settings in the folder to find what I'm looking for. I can see a small version of the photograph. Windows appears to have updated over night and has removed 'photo viewer' and...
  4. Can't see photos as 'icons' in folder view

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. OneDrive folder not syncing with cloud

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive folder not syncing with cloud: Hi, this my first post here. I don't know if I have put this in the correct forum, apologies if not. My Windows Version is 20H2. For some reason I created my OneDrive folder within my existing OneDrive setup, in C:\Users\Username\OneDrive\Email attachments\Documents. I don't...
  6. Can't see Files in a Folder Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't see Files in a Folder Error: I can't see on my desktop my folders or what's in them and the pictures as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-files-in-a-folder-error/f62eb12e-4490-4108-a48e-1939300f90e9
  7. Can't see all OneDrive Folders and files in Windows Explorer but can in OneDrive online

Can't see all OneDrive Folders and files in Windows Explorer but can in OneDrive online: After selecting all Files and Folders in OneDrive to be available on my pc -> Settings -> Account -> Folders -> select ALL they still do not show up in my explorer window, but do show up when I display OneDrive online. How do I get them to show up again in my explorer window?...
  8. Can't view folder and files in Explorer but can see in Power Shell

Can't view folder and files in Explorer but can see in Power Shell: Hello I have a problem that folders and files generated for example in Qtcreator or by comand g++ a.cpp are not visible in Explorer. I have checked properties of folder and it is not hiden atributte. Invisible files for example generated a.exe can be seen only by...
  9. Can't get onedrive to sync properly, & can only see it as a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get onedrive to sync properly, & can only see it as a folder: Hi! I upgraded my samsung laptop to w10 & recently bought a linx w10 tablet. I also have an Android 5.1 smartphone. I set up onedrive on all 3. The tablet & smartphone function properly. They see the docs i loaded from the laptop, tablet & phone. The pc only sees the...
  10. See Shared OneDrive Files and Folders

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See Shared OneDrive Files and Folders: How to: See Shared OneDrive Files and Folders How to See Shared OneDrive Files and Folders [img] Information You can easily save your files to OneDrive and get to them from any device, like your Windows 10 PC, Windows 10 tablet, or Windows 10 Mobile phone. You can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can see subfolders in onedrive online

2. cant see a file in onedrive

3. i cant see my pdf file in onedrive

4. can only see onedrive files online,
  5. cant view onedrive online,
  6. cant see files in online onedrive,
  7. Why cant I see One Drive Photos,
  8. cant see my onedrive files on cloud,
  9. cant see onedrive folders,
  10. people cant see my file on one drive,
  11. onedrive empty but i can see it online,