Windows 10: Can't wait to waste a Sunday

Discus and support Can't wait to waste a Sunday in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On the phone with technical support, since this update of 1903 has completely wrecked my PC, and I can't restore the old version, because Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JimSchmiedeberg, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Can't wait to waste a Sunday

On the phone with technical support, since this update of 1903 has completely wrecked my PC, and I can't restore the old version, because Windows insists I created some account that I can't find, that there is no answer to.

Next computer will be a Mac. Bet on it.

:)

JimSchmiedeberg, Oct 5, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't wait to waste a Sunday :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 5, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Oct 5, 2019
  4. erocker Win User

Can't wait to waste a Sunday

Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Can't wait to waste a Sunday

1. Can't wait to waste a Sunday - Similar Threads - Can't wait waste

2. BitLocker and How to waste a Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker and How to waste a Laptop: Hello,I have reset my PC through window setup options:Settings > Recovery PC > delete all data and re-install window 11 from the local memory.After all data were deleted and the process did its actions, the system rebooted ask me the BitLocker Code. no other options...
  3. Can't be bothered waiting for WU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't be bothered waiting for WU: I can't be bothered waiting for 22H2 to show via WU; who knows how long it might be to arrive there, so... I am using MCT to have it, now. It is "in progress" as we speak.Cheers,Drew...
  4. Can't be bothered waiting for WU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't be bothered waiting for WU: I can't be bothered waiting for 22H2 to show via WU; who knows how long it might be to arrive there, so... I am using MCT to have it, now. It is "in progress" as we speak.Cheers,Drew...
  5. update waste my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update waste my PC: I got a cumulative update today and I installed it properly when it boots up it restarted right away and now im stuck with a repair loop I cant get in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-waste-my-pc/6eaa8449-fe0e-45b6-a160-84386a382cf8
  6. update waste my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    update waste my PC: I got a cumulative update today and I installed it properly when it boots up it restarted right away and now im stuck with a repair loop I cant get in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-waste-my-pc/6eaa8449-fe0e-45b6-a160-84386a382cf8
  7. Windows 10 for NFL SUNDAY TICKT?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 for NFL SUNDAY TICKT?: I’m wanting to stream the NFL SUNDAY TICKET. Live in the woods, can’t get satellite receptionI’m reading that if u have Windows 10 or higher you can download an app for freeI have a smart tv, so I’m wanting to download windows 10 on my smart tvWill the NFL app then work?...
  8. Can't get rid of wasteful partition at start of disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't get rid of wasteful partition at start of disk: Hello, My hard disk has 3 partitions, in the following order on the disk: 1. E drive, that was once upon a time a manufacturer recovery drive, now useless 15GB 2. C drive, main drive 915GB 3. Windows recovery drive 1GB I bought a new disk to replace this disk. I used...
  9. Waste of time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Waste of time: How, since the recent automatic upgrade of Windows 10, can I disable tapping or other unpredictable Synaptics SMBus touchpad functions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waste-of-time/a2bfd913-5be1-4aa5-abe6-7af47fe7d7d8
  10. Can't Wait For Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Wait For Windows 10!: Who else is super excited??? Been excited since September of last year! 8720