Windows 10: Can't work my tablet mode........HELP ME PLEASE

Discus and support Can't work my tablet mode........HELP ME PLEASE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've had my new laptop now for a week. And my tablet mode don't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GonorleathiaRomero, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Can't work my tablet mode........HELP ME PLEASE

I've had my new laptop now for a week. And my tablet mode don't work

:)

GonorleathiaRomero, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Dec 8, 2018
  3. On screen keyboard not working in Windows 10 tablet mode

Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps. Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Task bar and select ShowTouch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Keyboard and close it (just to check if it’s working).

• Next click on Action center and select
      Tablet Mode.

• Once you are in Tablet mode, again Right click on the
      Task bar and select Show Touch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Key board and check if it’s working in Tablet mode. Next check if it’s available on the task bar in both desktop and tablet mode.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Can't work my tablet mode........HELP ME PLEASE

Tablet mode not working in Windows 10.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What happens when you try to turn on the tablet mode?

• Did you receive any error message?

• Did you install any third party security application?

• Which is the build currently installed on the tablet?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to try to switch it on by following the below steps:

1. Select the horizontal stripes icon (All Apps) on the bottom left corner of the screen.

2. Select Settings on the menu.

3. Go to System and then click on Tablet Mode.

4. Turn the option ON.

5. Close the window.

Hope the information helps. Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Can't work my tablet mode........HELP ME PLEASE

1. Can't work my tablet mode........HELP ME PLEASE - Similar Threads - Can't tablet mode

2. Please help me regarding auto rotate and tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me regarding auto rotate and tablet mode.: I have a windows 10 pc and right up until a few months ago it was able to auto rotate and automatically switch into tablet mode when I fold it into a tablet. However now these functions don't work. The auto rotate button when I press windows + A has completely dissapeared and...
  3. Please help me regarding auto rotate and tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me regarding auto rotate and tablet mode.: I have a windows 10 pc and right up until a few months ago it was able to auto rotate and automatically switch into tablet mode when I fold it into a tablet. However now these functions don't work. The auto rotate button when I press windows + A has completely dissapeared and...
  4. Please help me regarding auto rotate and tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My Tablet Mode Won't Work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Tablet Mode Won't Work: Hi,Ever since I got my Windows 10 I have never been able to get tablet mode to work. Whenever I press tablet mode it shows that I am in tablet mode but I can't touch my screen, it only allows me to use my cursor.-Autumn s....
  6. Tablet Mode Is Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet Mode Is Not Working: In My Laptop Having Windows 10 Tablet Mode Is Not Working In Windows Action Center tablat Mode Is Disabled and In Setting There Is no Switch For Toggling Tablet Mode On-Off How Can I Solved This Problem...
  7. Tablet mode not working

Tablet mode not working: when i enable tablet mode on my computer the touch screen does not work. i don't know how to fix it. i have a Lenovo ideapad 130S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode-not-working/7797e907-218e-4824-a7a1-ef3d0d26fa86
  8. my wifi is not work please help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my wifi is not work please help me: [IMG]wifi is not working this is show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-is-not-work-please-help-me/d4612122-cc2a-44b9-a05e-68c43650695a
  9. Tablet Mode not working

Tablet Mode not working: I am unable to get my laptop to go into Tablet Mode. All it says to do is go to the Action Center and click on it. I click but it doesn't work. I am using Windows 10....
  10. Tablet mode not working

Tablet mode not working: Tablet mode not working on my windows 10 HP Pavilion 21 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode-not-working/95521798-0449-4e81-801d-523a0d37c4c6