Windows 10: Can't write in any windows app or windows menu.

Discus and support Can't write in any windows app or windows menu. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have this problem for several weeks. I found it when I was in settings, and I tried to search for something and the search thing didn't work. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexOlaru, Mar 28, 2021.

1. AlexOlaru Win User

Can't write in any windows app or windows menu.

I have this problem for several weeks. I found it when I was in settings, and I tried to search for something and the search thing didn't work. I tried to search in microsoft store and the search bar didn't work too. I tried to fix it using troubleshooting from windows, it showed me it was fixed but it was the same. What can I do?

:)

AlexOlaru, Mar 28, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Can't write in any windows app or windows menu.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Can't write in any windows app or windows menu.

1. Can't write in any windows app or windows menu. - Similar Threads - Can't write app

2. Easily Add Any App to Windows Context Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easily Add Any App to Windows Context Menu: Easily Add Any App to Windows Context MenuWhatCommand to add a Registry value that will add an app to Windows’ Context Menu so that app can be ran/opened from the Context Menu. WhyIf you have an app that you use a lot, you would benefit from being able to start or open that...
  3. Easily Add Any App to Windows Context Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easily Add Any App to Windows Context Menu: Easily Add Any App to Windows Context MenuWhatCommand to add a Registry value that will add an app to Windows’ Context Menu so that app can be ran/opened from the Context Menu. WhyIf you have an app that you use a lot, you would benefit from being able to start or open that...
  4. Easily Add Any App to Windows Context Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't log in to any apps

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log in to any apps: Everytime I try to log into the Xbox App, Microsoft Store, or if I want to try to 'Add a Microsoft Account' a window will pop up and then shut down. No error message nothing, just starts and stops. I've scanned for malware and if any was found in my boot system it was...
  6. Can't log in to any apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to any apps: Everytime I try to log into the Xbox App, Microsoft Store, or if I want to try to 'Add a Microsoft Account' a window will pop up and then shut down. No error message nothing, just starts and stops. I've scanned for malware and if any was found in my boot system it was...
  7. Can't log in to any apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Why can't Microsoft write a decent app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can't Microsoft write a decent app?: Of particular attention at the moment is the "Photos" app which once again - despite allowing you to delete folders you don't want included in the app - walpapers, business photographs for instance - continues to include, despite the warning message "this folder will not...
  9. CAN'T OPEN ANY WINDOWS APPS AND START MENU IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CAN'T OPEN ANY WINDOWS APPS AND START MENU IN WINDOWS 10: someday's before i was using my pc, it suddenly shown a blue screen for recover pc!! after that pc restarted again but start menu and another apps was not working!! i'm unable to open settings, musics, and all another windows apps even start menu too!! i tried to find out...
  10. Can't open any windows store apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open any windows store apps: Hello, I am having trouble with Windows Defender and Update. I am getting error 0x800705b4 for Defender and though I've searched online on how to fix the problem none of them seem to work. Also, my computer won't let me access the update & security portion of my settings....