Windows 10: Cant write my password from my microsoft account to login in to get back my windows user.

Discus and support Cant write my password from my microsoft account to login in to get back my windows user. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; HI, i update the bios to the newest version "7D32v1B" msi z690 tomahawk, and then when i try to log in into my user its says "Your PIN is no longer... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by dma325, May 4, 2023.

1. dma325 Win User

Cant write my password from my microsoft account to login in to get back my windows user.

HI, i update the bios to the newest version "7D32v1B" msi z690 tomahawk, and then when i try to log in into my user its says "Your PIN is no longer available due to change to the security settings on this device. Click set up your PIN again." Then a microsoft window appears to enter the password of my microsoft account, but the problem its i cannot write anything there, its like system does not detect my keyboard on the pop-up. And i tried to use the digital keyboard but it doesnt work either.

:)

dma325, May 4, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

Cannot Login with New User Account in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

• What exactly happens when you try to login with new user account?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to Enable
    the built in Administrator account in Windows 10, and then try to create new user account and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer the steps below and check if it helps

• Press Windows+ X, select
      Command Prompt
      , and then click Run as Administrator.

• When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.

• At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active: yes, and then press Enter.

• Type net user administrator
      <Password>
      , and then press Enter.

Note In this command, <Password> represents the actual password that you want to set for the administrator account.

• Type exit, and then press Enter.

• Log off the current user account. And login and check whether your able to login to windows or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, May 4, 2023
  3. Cannot login with microsoft account on Windows 10.

Hi John,

If you are using Microsoft account to login into the user account, I suggest you to convert the user account to
    Local account and using the new Microsoft account change to Microsoft user account by following the below steps and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: To convert to local account.

• Press Windows logo + I keys on the keyboard to open system
      Settings window.
    • Click Accounts and under Your emails and accounts, click on
      sign in with a local account instead option.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password and click on Next.
    • Type the Password, and Password Hint that you want set for the local account and click
      Next.
    • Click on Sign out and Finish button.
    • Login to check if the changes are effective.

Step 2: To switch to Microsoft account.

• On the newly converted Local user account, press
      Windows logo + I
      keys on the keyboard to open Settings window.
    • Click Accounts and under Your emails and accounts click on
      sign in with a microsoft account instead option.
    • Enter the new Microsoft account ID and Password and click Sign in.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of not able to login using Microsoft account on the computer for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 4, 2023
  4. donnyb Win User

Cant write my password from my microsoft account to login in to get back my windows user.

No login password craziness

Brink, that was the missing step. What threw me off was in netplwiz, where it asks about password for my MS account, the user name was not the same as my MS account name. Once I entered the password (twice) I can now login without entering a password. In fact the name that was listed was not the MS account name, but a folder name. The folder is the one that shows when you click on C:\Users.
    Thanks for the help.

donnyb, May 4, 2023
Thema:

1. Cant write my password from my microsoft account to login in to get back my windows user. - Similar Threads - Cant write password

2. Can Microsoft reset my PIN or revert my account login back to password entry?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can Microsoft reset my PIN or revert my account login back to password entry?: I need to be able to access my home PC as soon as possible. I asked a question already but the steps don't help, see link below.Note: My account is the Administrator...
  3. Can Microsoft reset my PIN or revert my account login back to password entry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Microsoft reset my PIN or revert my account login back to password entry?: I need to be able to access my home PC as soon as possible. I asked a question already but the steps don't help, see link below.Note: My account is the Administrator...
  4. Can Microsoft reset my PIN or revert my account login back to password entry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant write my password from my microsoft account to login in to get back my windows user.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant write my password from my microsoft account to login in to get back my windows user.: HI, i update the bios to the newest version "7D32v1B" msi z690 tomahawk, and then when i try to log in into my user its says "Your PIN is no longer available due to change to the security settings on this device. Click set up your PIN again." Then a microsoft window appears...
  6. Cant write my password from my microsoft account to login in to get back my windows user.

Cant write my password from my microsoft account to login in to get back my windows user.: HI, i update the bios to the newest version "7D32v1B" msi z690 tomahawk, and then when i try to log in into my user its says "Your PIN is no longer available due to change to the security settings on this device. Click set up your PIN again." Then a microsoft window appears...
  7. CANT LOGIN MY MAIN ACCOUNT , GETTING LOGGED IN MY TEMPERRORY ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT LOGIN MY MAIN ACCOUNT , GETTING LOGGED IN MY TEMPERRORY ACCOUNT: I'm not able to login into my main account when I open my laptop and its showing that I have logged in my temporary account and in my temporary account there is an account which shows it's a administration account. I can't log in my main account...please helpKINDLY tell me...
  8. CANT LOGIN MY MAIN ACCOUNT , GETTING LOGGED IN MY TEMPERRORY ACCOUNT

CANT LOGIN MY MAIN ACCOUNT , GETTING LOGGED IN MY TEMPERRORY ACCOUNT: I'm not able to login into my main account when I open my laptop and its showing that I have logged in my temporary account and in my temporary account there is an account which shows it's a administration account. I can't log in my main account...please helpKINDLY tell me...
  9. forgot my google account password and cant login

forgot my google account password and cant login: restore my gmail account forgot my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-my-google-account-password-and-cant-login/6d4b59e6-0835-46d3-b18d-86695d708f9f
  10. I changed my microsoft account password but still cant login to pc??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I changed my microsoft account password but still cant login to pc??: Hey, I changed my password for the microsoft account this pc is registered under bc i forgot my old one but the new password still wont work. How long beforw it takes effect? Thanks! submitted by /u/Lightwingames [link] [comments]...