Windows 10: Cant write password and restart my computer both "locked"

Discus and support Cant write password and restart my computer both "locked" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Today i turned my computer on and for some reason i cant restart it( the shutdown/restart on the right bottom corner is locked) and my password is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zy1ks, Oct 2, 2015.

1. zy1ks Win User

Cant write password and restart my computer both "locked"

Today i turned my computer on and for some reason i cant restart it( the shutdown/restart on the right bottom corner is locked) and my password is locked(cant write it). Can someone help?

:)

zy1ks, Oct 2, 2015

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Oct 2, 2015
  3. Shieena Win User
    Re-registering my PC in MS Account

I've a PC and had to register it at purchase 2 years ago. Im locked out of my PC and I've nothing REGISTERED. Isn't that awesome? "Go to account.live and reset your password". Well that doesn't mean a thing if you all lost my computer and now im permanently
    locked out. I cant register it because i cant get into my computer!!! Losing money here!!!

Shieena, Oct 2, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

What about Power from the Start button?

Ztruker, Oct 3, 2015
Thema:

1. Cant write password and restart my computer both "locked" - Similar Threads - Cant write password

2. Mouse without borders - locking both computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse without borders - locking both computers: I´m using mouse without borders to control 2 PCs.When I lock the primary machine using Win+L, only the primary machine locks. When I lock the secondary machine, both machines lock. I would like it to only lock the secondary PC, but cannot find any setting related to this....
  3. Mouse without borders - locking both computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse without borders - locking both computers: I´m using mouse without borders to control 2 PCs.When I lock the primary machine using Win+L, only the primary machine locks. When I lock the secondary machine, both machines lock. I would like it to only lock the secondary PC, but cannot find any setting related to this....
  4. Mouse without borders - locking both computers

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Computer locked and reset password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer locked and reset password: Dear Sir / Madam my computer is locked and due to the phone verification fail system error and email verification fail as above message . could you help to expedite the progress ? as one month quite long and my computer contain a lot importation data appreciated your great...
  6. Computer locked and reset password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer locked and reset password: Dear Sir / Madam my computer is locked and due to the phone verification fail system error and email verification fail as above message . could you help to expedite the progress ? as one month quite long and my computer contain a lot importation data appreciated your great...
  7. Computer locked and reset password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Password locked computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password locked computer: I have inherited a laptop from my brother. he is deceased. I cannot log in as it is asking for a password that I do not have. Any way to bypass and setup under my name??...
  9. Locked computer with password error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked computer with password error: Hi, I have a locked screen and cannot by pass it. I mistakenly disabled my settings in configuration. How can I fix the problem. 2) Also have Excel 0000142 error Looking for your assistance DINO...
  10. Youtube locking computer, both in Chrome and FireFox.

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube locking computer, both in Chrome and FireFox.: This is a minor annoyance as I don't often play YouTube on my PC, I use my Apple TV. I would like to understand what is happening. This happens in both Chrome and Firefox, both have the latest updates. After a time the computer will just freeze no BSOD it just locks and I...