Windows 10: Cant write password and restart my computer both "locked"

Discus and support Cant write password and restart my computer both "locked" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Today i turned my computer on and for some reason i cant restart it( the shutdown/restart on the right bottom corner is locked) and my password is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zy1ks, Oct 2, 2015.

1. zy1ks Win User

Cant write password and restart my computer both "locked"

Today i turned my computer on and for some reason i cant restart it( the shutdown/restart on the right bottom corner is locked) and my password is locked(cant write it). Can someone help?

:)

zy1ks, Oct 2, 2015

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Oct 2, 2015
  3. Shieena Win User
    Re-registering my PC in MS Account

I've a PC and had to register it at purchase 2 years ago. Im locked out of my PC and I've nothing REGISTERED. Isn't that awesome? "Go to account.live and reset your password". Well that doesn't mean a thing if you all lost my computer and now im permanently
    locked out. I cant register it because i cant get into my computer!!! Losing money here!!!

Shieena, Oct 2, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

What about Power from the Start button?

Ztruker, Oct 3, 2015
Thema:

1. Cant write password and restart my computer both "locked" - Similar Threads - Cant write password

2. My Keyboard Locks Every Time the Computer Restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Keyboard Locks Every Time the Computer Restarts: Hello. I have a very frustrating issue that I need resolved. My keyboard locks every. single. time. my computer shuts down, restarts, and sleeps. By this I mean the keyboard clearly works, it lights up and the enter & esc keys work... but all the other keys are locked.This...
  3. Locked computer with password error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked computer with password error: Hi, I have a locked screen and cannot by pass it. I mistakenly disabled my settings in configuration. How can I fix the problem. 2) Also have Excel 0000142 error Looking for your assistance DINO...
  4. Youtube locking computer, both in Chrome and FireFox.

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube locking computer, both in Chrome and FireFox.: This is a minor annoyance as I don't often play YouTube on my PC, I use my Apple TV. I would like to understand what is happening. This happens in both Chrome and Firefox, both have the latest updates. After a time the computer will just freeze no BSOD it just locks and I...
  5. Have to input both userid and password to unlock computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Have to input both userid and password to unlock computer: I've joined a Windows 10 Pro test machine to an AD 2012 domain, and when I lock the computer (using Windows + L), and then try to unlock it, I'm asked to put in both my userid and password to unlock it (it behaves as though I'm logging in again. Is there a way to fix this?...
  6. Forgotten password, locked out of computer

Forgotten password, locked out of computer: I recently made a dumb move by attempting to change my picture password without giving any regard to the fact I don't remember what my local text-based password was. It wasn't until I deleted my picture password when realized what I had done and ended up ultimately locking...
  7. No Password, but Microsoft locks me out of my computer

No Password, but Microsoft locks me out of my computer: I've setup this computer for the primary user to not have a password. However, upon creating a Microsoft account, the system AUTOMATICALLY changed my account from Local to MS. Of course, using KeePass, we created a secure account with an unknown password. Locked out!...
  8. Cant Edit or Write to Registry

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cant Edit or Write to Registry: I have been working with windows 10 X64 PRO for a little bit now. I can still not figure out why my scripts (.vbs) or .exe that I push to or use on my domain machines will not edit or create keys in the registry. The only way i can do it is to full kill UAC then reboot then...
  9. No option to lock computer or change password

in Windows 10 Support
    No option to lock computer or change password: Hi! I have a very weird problem that I haven't been able to find a solution to. There are two parts to this problem, but I think it's the same cause. 1. I have no "lock" option. I can't select lock from the start menu, WIN+L and doing it via ctrl+alt+del doesn't work...
  10. Computer seems restarting at lock option

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer seems restarting at lock option: my laptop sometime "restarts" when i lock it. basically sometimes when i will leave my room even just for a couple of minutes i will lock it using "acer power button" then when i came back i'll just input my password again then i'm back to normal. but sometimes my laptop...