Windows 10: Can't

Discus and support Can't in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why doesn't disabling drop shadows on text in desktop work anymore? What's wrong?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AadiSiddiqi, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Can't

Why doesn't disabling drop shadows on text in desktop work anymore? What's wrong?

:)

AadiSiddiqi, Aug 14, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 14, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Can't

imperialreign, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Can't

1. Can't - Similar Threads - Can't

2. Why can't I set up another login method?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I set up another login method?: After I set up the first login method fingerprint + passcode, on my computer, I have not been able to set up another one, whether it be fingerprint or passcode, for my profile. However, my friend can set up a second fingerprint if he wants on his profile, on the same...
  3. Why can't I set up another login method?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I set up another login method?: After I set up the first login method fingerprint + passcode, on my computer, I have not been able to set up another one, whether it be fingerprint or passcode, for my profile. However, my friend can set up a second fingerprint if he wants on his profile, on the same...
  4. Can't start recovery mode on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't start recovery mode on PC: I'm not able to click on the "start recovery" button.Can someone please help? :Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-recovery-mode-on-pc/77abdd32-347e-4319-867b-684acbbd75da
  5. Can't start recovery mode on PC

Can't start recovery mode on PC: I'm not able to click on the "start recovery" button.Can someone please help? :Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-recovery-mode-on-pc/77abdd32-347e-4319-867b-684acbbd75da
  6. I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved": Hi,This FEBRUARY I had a critical error concerning stornvme.sys after upgrading the firmware of my GPU.PC failed to boot past BIOS leaving me unable to boot into safemode or return to a previous confirmed image and as a last resort I reinstalled Windows 10. I immediately...
  7. I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved"

I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved": Hi,This FEBRUARY I had a critical error concerning stornvme.sys after upgrading the firmware of my GPU.PC failed to boot past BIOS leaving me unable to boot into safemode or return to a previous confirmed image and as a last resort I reinstalled Windows 10. I immediately...
  8. Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?

Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?: Every time i wish to download anything from the Microsoft store, or something that requires me to have Microsoft store working properly, it just says: "Try again later, something happened on our end". This has been happening for months now and it's becoming annoying....
  9. Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?: Every time i wish to download anything from the Microsoft store, or something that requires me to have Microsoft store working properly, it just says: "Try again later, something happened on our end". This has been happening for months now and it's becoming annoying....
  10. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...